President Trump

JJinVA

Lol who is this bitter no name family member coming out of the woodworks before the election? Lol Someone who likely wasnt left in the will

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Lol who is this bitter no name family member coming out of the woodworks before the election? Lol Someone who likely wasnt left in the will

A highly educated doctor.

tRump's fan base; uneducated, inbred, professional wrestling watching white males.The

Suicides in this country are going to skyrocket on Nov. 5th.

JJinVA

tRump's fan base; uneducated, inbred, professional wrestling watching white males.The

I have a feeling we're all gonna see you on the news burning down a Wendys for Justice once tRump gets re-elected

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

"And exactly who are you, since you started stereotyping"?

What Trump is doing to Biden will be similar to Ali vs Forman (Rope a Dope)...

I watched that speech at Mount Rushmore and thought to myself actually how would Biden sound like giving the same platform?

The debates will decide the election and remember Pence vs whoever Biden selects will be a interesting.

fishtm2001

"And exactly who are you, since you started stereotyping"?

What Trump is doing to Biden will be similar to Ali vs Forman (Rope a Dope)...

I watched that speech at Mount Rushmore and thought to myself actually how would Biden sound like giving the same platform?

The debates will decide the election and remember Pence vs whoever Biden selects will be a interesting.
If only dumb donny would actually debate. In 2016 he veered off topic on almost every question, launching into campaign style gibberish. Of course his base breathlessly exclaimed how he crushed HRC. Of course those people probably don't understand what a debate entails.

Box Ox

If only dumb donny would actually debate. In 2016 he veered off topic on almost every question, launching into campaign style gibberish. Of course his base breathlessly exclaimed how he crushed HRC. Of course those people probably don't understand what a debate entails.

I don’t like Trump but you sound like a Revolutionary War era British Officer complaining that the American colonists are not fighting honorably. LOL

Box Ox

So the intellectually challenged who vote for donald get a pass. Got it.

Why worry about those whose minds won’t be changed? We shouldn’t try to shift blame away from insufficient voter turnout. There aren’t enough Trump voters to win against a strong turnout.

Trump narrowly won a couple swing states in 2016. Hopefully @Benben ‘s crowing about Biden being so far ahead in the polls this year won’t make it happen again.

fishtm2001

Why worry about those whose minds won’t be changed? We shouldn’t try to shift blame away from insufficient voter turnout. There aren’t enough Trump voters to win against a strong turnout.

Trump narrowly won a couple swing states in 2016. Hopefully @Benben ‘s crowing about Biden being so far ahead in the polls this year won’t make it happen again.
I don't see how he wins, though it's possible his buddy Barr will issue legal challenges in an attempt to run out the clock past the certification deadline. And, we have seen the supreme court intervene before in Bush vs Gore.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If that’s able to win him another election the fault will be with the Democrats who didn’t vote.
To be fair, they ask him loaded questions and set him up to come down on them for it, his supporters see that.

Let's be honest, it's mostly about ratings.
They're gonna play their games and Trump will play his. Not a lot of people would watch without the theatre of it all.

It will be fine

I think enough voters have seen how bad it can get with Trump. They won’t be as complacent this year.

vantexan

So the intellectually challenged who vote for donald get a pass. Got it.
That's why you'll lose, your arrogance and disdain. A lot of people voted for Trump purely on economics. I don't recall Hillary offering anything that would improve the economy. It was known that she gave a closed door speech to Goldman-Sachs that her campaign refused to release the transcript of. She had said she was for open borders. You keep saying basically that Democrats are brilliant and only ignorant fools vote Republican. Keep saying that please, it inspires people to vote against you.

fishtm2001

That's why you'll lose, your arrogance and disdain. A lot of people voted for Trump purely on economics. I don't recall Hillary offering anything that would improve the economy. It was known that she gave a closed door speech to Goldman-Sachs that her campaign refused to release the transcript of. She had said she was for open borders. You keep saying basically that Democrats are brilliant and only ignorant fools vote Republican. Keep saying that please, it inspires people to vote against you.
Go ahead and support a failed husband/businessman/tv celebrity who has told 20,000 lies. He might actually quit rather than suffer a record breaking defeat anyway.

vantexan

The virus might have an effect on turnout and the GOP loves that.
A large constituency of the Republican Party are older whites. If anything the virus will hamper their turnout. And in truth as the white population ages and dies with low reproductive rates and as more liberals move into Texas and Florida about the only way the Republicans will capture the presidency in future elections is if the Democrats screw up so badly that people are willing to give Republicans a chance. If Biden wins and people like AOC get their way that's a real possibility.