President Trump

rod

Retired 22 years
I think we need an actual Hitlarian president to give you some perspective on how good you have it right now, but your non-stop complaining has blinded you to reality. Personally I think any American who says anything negative about America should have their citizenship revoked and put on the first plane out of here but pray to God I never win the Presidency lol
you have my vote

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
*long deep sigh*

Hopefully you were at a Trump rally when you took that "long deep sigh'. The greatest karma ever would be for about 10,000 of you fools to get serious cases of Kung Flu and pass it to the rest of your flock.

Culling of the herd Trump style!

JJinVA

Hopefully you were at a Trump rally when you took that "long deep sigh'. The greatest karma ever would be for about 10,000 of you fools to get serious cases of Kung Flu and pass it to the rest of your flock.

Right on. Funny thing is, I dont know a single person who has had coronahoax virus, but I DO know of several children who got shot in the face in Chicago over the last few weekends. I think our decision-making skills might be different.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Exactly how I feel about all the ignorant fools who were in streets bitching about perceived racism. Culling the herd, perfect.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Right on. Funny thing is, I dont know a single person who has had coronahoax virus, but I DO know of several children who got shot in the face in Chicago over the last few weekends. I think our decision-making skills might be different.

I know OF people who were shot in the face because I've read about the violence in Chicago. I also personally know a few who have had the coronahoax virus and know OF a few who have died because they were related to neighbors and co-workers. I also know OF many others who have died from coronahoax because of reading and watching local and national news.

If you DO personally know several children who were shot in the face in Chicago, start a GoFundMe and I will make a donation. If you simply know OF them, you don't really know any more than I do from reading the news.

Anyone can know OF something because it doesn't need to be personally related to them. Do you now understand the significance of using OF in sentence structure? :ninja3:

JJinVA

I know OF people who were shot in the face because I've read about the violence in Chicago. I also personally know a few who have had the coronahoax virus and know OF a few who have died because they were related to neighbors and co-workers. I also know OF many others who have died from coronahoax because of reading and watching local and national news.

If you DO personally know several children who were shot in the face in Chicago, start a GoFundMe and I will make a donation. If you simply know OF them, you don't really know any more than I do from reading the news.

Anyone can know OF something because it doesn't need to be personally related to them. Do you now understand the significance of using OF in sentence structure? :ninja3:

No. Im completely lost. Guide me Oh Wise One. You are my Shepard and I am thy sheep

vantexan

Then if you only consider real what you can see with your own eyes in person you're not much different than the blind man asked to describe an elephant.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
No. Im completely lost. Guide me Oh Wise One. You are my Shepard and I am thy sheep

My God fool, you said you know no one with coronahoax but know of children shot in the face in Chicago.

If you really can't understand the difference between knowing and knowing of, it's no wonder you are a Trumptard and believe all if his propaganda.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Then if you only consider real what you can see with your own eyes in person you're not much different than the blind man asked to describe an elephant.

This should have been directed towards your fellow Trump lover who thinks the Kung Flu isn't serious because he hasn't personally witnessed it.

I said I know of the other things because I have read of them or seen the news stories about the shootings.

Are you guys really this dense?

JJinVA

My God fool, you said you know no one with coronahoax but know of children shot in the face in Chicago.

If you really can't understand the difference between knowing and knowing of, it's no wonder you are a Trumptard and believe all if his propaganda.

Are you arguing that no kids got shot in Chicago, that its all just propaganda? Im pretty sure Im not the dense one here...
Still doesnt change the fact that I dont know a single person who has had covid. Maybe you do *shrug*, I dont.

vantexan

This should have been directed towards your fellow Trump lover who thinks the Kung Flu isn't serious because he hasn't personally witnessed it.

I said I know of the other things because I have read of them or seen the news stories about the shootings.

No, we're saying while the coronavirus is serious it's being blown way out of proportion by politics. The recent spike in cases isn't resulting in a spike in deaths primarily because it's mostly younger, healthier adults catching it. Look at the worldwide flu death rate and ask why aren't we shut down all the time to avoid it? Much more dangerous for children than this virus. It's important to get the economy going but I guess if you live where there isn't much of an economy that doesn't mean that much to you.

newfie

wear a mask, dont pack yourself into any sardine cans. problem solved.

meanwhile in a democratic run city near you , blacks are dying in large quantities with no mask to protect them

JJinVA

No, we're saying while the coronavirus is serious it's being blown way out of proportion by politics. The recent spike in cases isn't resulting in a spike in deaths primarily because it's mostly younger, healthier adults catching it. Look at the worldwide flu death rate and ask why aren't we shut down all the time to avoid it? Much more dangerous for children than this virus. It's important to get the economy going but I guess if you live where there isn't much of an economy that doesn't mean that much to you.

I had read an article that a 73 year old man had caught covid, and was well a week later. Its definitely overblown for political purposes. Not to mention the admissions of hospitals saying they were manipulating the numbers for financial reasons/funding because their hospitals were empty, incentivizing the deception even more. With all of these Moesha's in the nursing field these days who had testing standards lowered to make it "more fair for POC's", you couldnt pay me to go to a hospital. Id do my own surgery with a rusty sawsall blade before I went to a hospital in this age.

PT Car Washer

I had read an article that a 73 year old man had caught covid, and was well a week later. Its definitely overblown for political purposes. Not to mention the admissions of hospitals saying they were manipulating the numbers for financial reasons/funding because their hospitals were empty, incentivizing the deception even more. With all of these Moesha's in the nursing field these days who had testing standards lowered to make it "more fair for POC's", you couldnt pay me to go to a hospital. Id do my own surgery with a rusty sawsall blade before I went to a hospital in this age.
If the pandemic is overblown for political reasons it seems the Republican Governors of Texas, Florida and Arizona are leading the way. Along with Georgia and other southern states that did not take the virus serious enough. Record deaths will follow in a couple weeks of record infections. I guess the virus will not just go away with warmer weather like Dr. trump predicted.

JJinVA

If the pandemic is overblown for political reasons it seems the Republican Governors of Texas, Florida and Arizona are leading the way. Along with Georgia and other southern states that did not take the virus serious enough. Record deaths will follow in a couple weeks of record infections. I guess the virus will not just go away with warmer weather like Dr. trump predicted.

The gov of Texas is about as Republican as Obama... but again, just like with the War of Worlds radio scare back in the day where they convinced people they were being invaded by aliens, they do the same thing over and over again in the attempt to panic people. Im too numb to give a shh one way or the other. If a nuke was flying into my backyard Id try to catch it like a football just to be funny on camera before being annihilated. *shrug* Believe whatever you want. Doesnt change the fact that I dont know a single person with it

newfie

I dont understand why you guys are still peddling this overblown nonsense now. Pelosie and Biden eventually agreed it was a bigger deal then they had thought when it became politically expedient to do so.