President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If the pandemic is overblown for political reasons it seems the Republican Governors of Texas, Florida and Arizona are leading the way. Along with Georgia and other southern states that did not take the virus serious enough. Record deaths will follow in a couple weeks of record infections. I guess the virus will not just go away with warmer weather like Dr. trump predicted.
Yes, just look at the massive spike in deaths from Florida's June reopening!

Lol, it's basically the flu bro.
I know that upsets you.

Screenshot_20200703-032429.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
So keep on with your lies of, "it's not getting worse, we're just testing more" bull:censored2:!

Just because small minds can not understand that the lag time between contracting the virus and then needing medical intervention makes the correlation with increasing virus spread paramount!

Yes, just look at the massive spike in deaths from Florida's June reopening!

Lol, it's basically the flu bro.
I know that upsets you.

View attachment 301402
The doofuses are just repeating what their leaders are saying.
You read what the idiot bastard's son posted earlier.
Goofballs and doofuses.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
No, we're saying while the coronavirus is serious it's being blown way out of proportion by politics. The recent spike in cases isn't resulting in a spike in deaths primarily because it's mostly younger, healthier adults catching it. Look at the worldwide flu death rate and ask why aren't we shut down all the time to avoid it? Much more dangerous for children than this virus. It's important to get the economy going but I guess if you live where there isn't much of an economy that doesn't mean that much to you.

I agree with much of what you're saying. I think the first shutdown was somewhat justified because they didn't know how to treat this or how many would be hospitalized. The problem in my area, which is now a hotspot, is how many people are just acting stupid. Our hospitals are slowly filling up and now cities and county's all around us are making masks mandatory.

To me it would be easier to make the baseball tournaments a little smaller and limit the crowd size instead of getting to the point of mandatory masks. Every other boat on the lake this weekend had 8+ people on it which seems ridiculous.

vantexan

I agree with much of what you're saying. I think the first shutdown was somewhat justified because they didn't know how to treat this or how many would be hospitalized. The problem in my area, which is now a hotspot, is how many people are just acting stupid. Our hospitals are slowly filling up and now cities and county's all around us are making masks mandatory.

To me it would be easier to make the baseball tournaments a little smaller and limit the crowd size instead of getting to the point of mandatory masks. Every other boat on the lake this weekend had 8+ people on it which seems ridiculous.
That's what is insidious about this virus. If people saw others with their insides turning to liquid like Ebola, dying terribly, they'd do whatever it took to avoid it. Luckily this virus isn't nearly as bad as Ebola, but if people don't follow the guidelines they can get others killed, especially the elderly. But for most it may not be much more than a little discomfort so we have to get back to work.

Box Ox

Mary Trump's scathing book claims Trump paid someone to take his SATs

51k-FOUzX5L._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

"Mary Trump's book, "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man," accuses Donald Trump's father of creating a toxic family dynamic that best explains how the President acts today. Mary Trump, whose father, Freddy Trump, died following struggles with alcoholism, writes that she could "no longer remain silent" following the past three years of Trump's presidency.

"Donald, following the lead of my grandfather and with the complicity, silence and inaction of his siblings, destroyed my father. I can't let him destroy my country," Mary Trump wrote in the book, a copy of which was obtained by CNN."

"Mary Trump, a licensed clinical psychologist, offers both her take on Trump's actions in the White House -- charging he's shown "a blatant display of sociopathic disregard for human life" over the coronavirus pandemic -- as well as episodes throughout Trump's business career, Trump's handling of her father's struggle with alcoholism and dysfunction and infighting within the family. She writes that Trump's father, Fred Trump, "dismantled his oldest son," Freddy Trump, Mary's father and Trump's brother.

"The only reason Donald escaped the same fate is that his personality served his father's purpose. That's what sociopaths do: they co-opt others and use them toward their own ends--ruthlessly and efficiently, with no tolerance for dissent or resistance," Mary Trump writes.
She writes at length about how she sees Trump, comparing him to a three-year-old, saying he "knows he has never been loved" and arguing that Trump's "ego is a fragile thing that must be bolstered every moment because he knows deep down that he is nothing of what he claims to be."

She even claimed that Trump even paid someone to take the SAT tests for him to help him get into the University of Pennsylvania. Trump was "worried that his grade point average, which put him far from the top of his class, would scuttle his efforts to get accepted."
She writes that he enlisted "a smart kid with a reputation for being a good test taker, to take his SATs for him," adding the test-taker was compensated for the effort."

"Mary Trump says that she didn't take her uncle's run for president seriously at first, and didn't think Donald Trump did either.
" 'He's a clown,' my aunt Maryanne said during one of our regular lunches at the time. 'This will never happen,' " Mary Trump wrote."

vantexan

View attachment 301541

"Mary Trump's book, "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man," accuses Donald Trump's father of creating a toxic family dynamic that best explains how the President acts today. Mary Trump, whose father, Freddy Trump, died following struggles with alcoholism, writes that she could "no longer remain silent" following the past three years of Trump's presidency.

"Donald, following the lead of my grandfather and with the complicity, silence and inaction of his siblings, destroyed my father. I can't let him destroy my country," Mary Trump wrote in the book, a copy of which was obtained by CNN."

"Mary Trump, a licensed clinical psychologist, offers both her take on Trump's actions in the White House -- charging he's shown "a blatant display of sociopathic disregard for human life" over the coronavirus pandemic -- as well as episodes throughout Trump's business career, Trump's handling of her father's struggle with alcoholism and dysfunction and infighting within the family. She writes that Trump's father, Fred Trump, "dismantled his oldest son," Freddy Trump, Mary's father and Trump's brother.

"The only reason Donald escaped the same fate is that his personality served his father's purpose. That's what sociopaths do: they co-opt others and use them toward their own ends--ruthlessly and efficiently, with no tolerance for dissent or resistance," Mary Trump writes.
She writes at length about how she sees Trump, comparing him to a three-year-old, saying he "knows he has never been loved" and arguing that Trump's "ego is a fragile thing that must be bolstered every moment because he knows deep down that he is nothing of what he claims to be."

She even claimed that Trump even paid someone to take the SAT tests for him to help him get into the University of Pennsylvania. Trump was "worried that his grade point average, which put him far from the top of his class, would scuttle his efforts to get accepted."
She writes that he enlisted "a smart kid with a reputation for being a good test taker, to take his SATs for him," adding the test-taker was compensated for the effort."

"Mary Trump says that she didn't take her uncle's run for president seriously at first, and didn't think Donald Trump did either.
" 'He's a clown,' my aunt Maryanne said during one of our regular lunches at the time. 'This will never happen,' " Mary Trump wrote."
No one treats you better or worse than your own family.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

View attachment 301541

1594168343568.png