President Trump

newfie

newfie

President Donald Trump’s national security adviser, Robert O’Brien, has tested positive for COVID-19. The White House insisted there was no risk to the president or Vice President Mike Pence. But several other White House staffers have contracted the coronavirus, including Pence’s press secretary Katie Miller, and several of the Trump campaign staffers who arranged his “underwhelming” June rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma. NBC News

I've heard that some people actually catch this virus , not sure if its true or not

newfie

Washington — President Trump lashed out at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute and Fox News on Sunday after the presidential foundation requested his campaign and the Republican National Committee stop using former President Ronald Reagan's likeness to fundraise. That's nice.

didnt know they owned the rights to Reagans image. I wonder how they get to use those likenesses in political cartoons.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

newfie

President Donald Trump reignited his feud with Twitter on Monday, suggesting that the website's trending topics section is "illegal" because the topics and content that appear there make him look bad.

my boy is a fighter, tougher then any marine :)