President Trump

The big package

No. The country both Republicans and Democrats and Independents despise trump now while they look back at former presidents with respect even if they do not agree with their policies. trump will never earn the American peoples respect and will be remembered as the worse leader the country has ever had. While he sits in a Federal prison for crimes he committed both before and after he took office.
Successful , tough President's are never liked by the opposite side because it makes previous President's look bad , they all think they had a great president a then somebody comes along and makes the previous President's look really bad like now , in the future history will show that President Trump's policies were the best path forward!!!

refineryworker05

You mean like the terrible foreign policies of the Obama Biden era that is causing us problems today or still taking credit for the economy today when Obama Biden never had a economic policy , it was more about timing , coming out of a recession !!!
Not really, there is a difference between criticizing a policy of a presidency, and seeing the whole presidency as a failure. Obama right now and has been for many years is the most popular politician in America and its not really close, his presidency is viewed favorably by most Americans. President Obama will be remembered in American history books after everyone in this era is long gone. trump will be viewed negatively and mostly forgotten. I personally think Obama will be viewed as the beginning of a new era in America, but we will see.

The big package

Not really, there is a difference between criticizing a policy of a presidency, and seeing the whole presidency as a failure. Obama right now and has been for many years is the most popular politician in America and its not really close, his presidency is viewed favorably by most Americans. President Obama will be remembered in American history books after everyone in this era is long gone. trump will be viewed negatively and mostly forgotten. I personally think Obama will be viewed as the beginning of a new era in America, but we will see.
If you owned a business and you had to choose between two people , one you liked but sucked at the job , the other you didn't particularly like as much but was great at the job , which one would you choose ??? O yes you would , because your business is on the line !!! Be honest !!!!

The big package

Obama will be remembered as the first black president , that's it !!!

refineryworker05

Obama will be remembered as the first black president , that's it !!!
Being the first black president is a lot and significantly important to American history, but he will be remembered for putting American's on the path to universal healthcare, for the stimulus package which saved the American economy from a depression, for the Consumer protection agency, for the work his DOJ did with holding local police departments accountable for racial discrimination, for winning the noble peace prize, for saving the American auto industry, killing Osama bin laden, etc, but we will see.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If you owned a business and you had to choose between two people , one you liked but sucked at the job , the other you didn't particularly like as much but was great at the job , which one would you choose ??? O yes you would , because your business is on the line !!! Be honest !!!!
He would choose whichever one most closely aligns with Marxism.

Box Ox

The HBO show “Axios” interviewed Trump for last night’s episode on Tuesday, July 28th. Haven’t watched it yet but they’ve posted it for everyone on YouTube.

fishtm2001

There's this little gem:

“Mr. President, Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested on allegations of child sex trafficking. Why would you wish such a person well…” Swan began before being cut off by Trump. “Well, first of all,” Trump said, “I don’t know that.” “She has. She’s been arrested for that,” Swan responded. “You know that.”

fishtm2001

I agree that interviewer was an idiot.
donald really doesn't do well with follow up questions. Probably because it's hard to talk over someone and call on somebody else when there's only a single interviewer. I'm sure his handlers took note so we won't be seeing any more of this unless it's Hannity or Tucker.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
donald really doesn't do well with follow up questions. Probably because it's hard to talk over someone and call on somebody else when there's only a single interviewer. I'm sure his handlers took note so we won't be seeing any more of this unless it's Hannity or Tucker.
President Trump did an excellent job of staying on message and not letting that liberal push the BS narrative the weak minded so often fall for.