President Trump

The big package

I think when most people see Obama, they physically see a black man. Doesn’t matter that his mother was white. His life experiences have likely been shaped by his outward appearance.
Most people don't even know his mother was white , without getting to scientific , genetics and biologically we all have more of our mothers DNA then our fathers !!!

refineryworker05

Obama hadn't done anything substantial to earn that prize. And tens of millions? Seriously?
whether anyone pretends there is a debate on if President Obama “deserved” the Nobel peace prize, evidently the Swedes or Norwegians on that committee who decide who gets the Nobel peace prize, thought he deserved it, which is all that matters since they are the ones who decide who gets that award, and yeah the ACA has helped to bring health insurance to 10’s of millions of Americans.

refineryworker05

Wanting to tax corporations to death is not something I made up Congress has been talking about doing this for a couple of years , people who want to do this do not know how the economy works , if this is done people will lose their jobs , Democrats in Congress do not know how to run the economy . Through out history Democrats raise taxes , Republicans lower taxes which historically is the way growth is accomplished !!!! I personally know people that were forced to buy Obama care and hated it , it was very expensive especially copay , and once again the Nobel Peace prize to Obama was a joke , he did nothing to deserve that accept kiss butt !!!
Yeah democrats taxing corporations to death it is something you are making up. It’s never happened first off, and taxes have never in America caused the death of corporations. Your understanding of history on tax policy is very inaccurate. I agree Heath insurance is expensive and no doubt not everyone gets health insurance they like from the ACA, and that is a fair criticism of the ACA, but the ACA expanded health insurance coverage to 10’s of millions of Americans and it established that it is a right to have access to health insurance and it laid the groundwork for a public option which will be a key building block to getting universal health care to Americans. This is how the law will be viewed historically. In terms of the Nobel peace prize, I have no idea why you would post about it when you are ignorant on that subject. You believe that the liberal media gave it to him. When that’s not the case. So you don’t know what you are talking about on that subject. You have proven that.

refineryworker05

But he wasn't. He grew up in a nice suburban setting, having a good time smoking pot with friends. You might have an argument if he grew up in a large mainland city with constant reports of black on black crime. Plenty of black kids these days grow up in the suburbs with white friends. Obama was more influenced by his radical black father from Kenya plus another man who's name I don't recall who some suspect might have been his actual father.
President Obama wrote a whole book on how he never knew his father. How his father had zero influence/role in his life. Literally Obama was born in 1961. His parents divorced by like 1963. I think. And his father went back to Kenya not long after, and he saw his father once more when he was like 8 or something and that was it because his father died in the late 70’s early 80’s. You are just making that up. Smh.

vantexan

President Obama wrote a whole book on how he never knew his father. How his father had zero influence/role in his life. Literally Obama was born in 1961. His parents divorced by like 1963. I think. And his father went back to Kenya not long after, and he saw his father once more when he was like 8 or something and that was it because his father died in the late 70’s early 80’s. You are just making that up. Smh.
I never said he knew his father. But his father was a radical and a profound influence. There was another man, Frank something or other, who also was highly influential. Believe he was a friend of Obama's father, or maybe mother. But the notion that how Obama was treated as a black growing up affecting his politics is a bit out there. He had it pretty easy from that standpoint compared to a lot of black kids.

vantexan

Yeah democrats taxing corporations to death it is something you are making up. It’s never happened first off, and taxes have never in America caused the death of corporations. Your understanding of history on tax policy is very inaccurate. I agree Heath insurance is expensive and no doubt not everyone gets health insurance they like from the ACA, and that is a fair criticism of the ACA, but the ACA expanded health insurance coverage to 10’s of millions of Americans and it established that it is a right to have access to health insurance and it laid the groundwork for a public option which will be a key building block to getting universal health care to Americans. This is how the law will be viewed historically. In terms of the Nobel peace prize, I have no idea why you would post about it when you are ignorant on that subject. You believe that the liberal media gave it to him. When that’s not the case. So you don’t know what you are talking about on that subject. You have proven that.
True, I hear corporations are eager to pay more taxes once Biden wins. :rolleyes:

refineryworker05

I never said he knew his father. But his father was a radical and a profound influence. There was another man, Frank something or other, who also was highly influential. Believe he was a friend of Obama's father, or maybe mother. But the notion that how Obama was treated as a black growing up affecting his politics is a bit out there. He had it pretty easy from that standpoint compared to a lot of black kids.
You don’t know jack about his father or his life. Again you are making stuff up and pretending you know anything about his life. Again he wrote a whole book about what influenced his politics, and his racial identity was a huge part of that. He says it.

refineryworker05

True, I hear corporations are eager to pay more taxes once Biden wins. :rolleyes:
Who cares what corporations want as tax policy? The idea that one tiny segment of the populace should determine this nation’s tax policy is nonsense. The reality is corporate taxes were higher and corporations did well. I have no idea why regular people pretend to care what hugely rich people want for tax policy matters at all.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You don’t know jack about his father or his life. Again you are making stuff up and pretending you know anything about his life.

vantexan

You don’t know jack about his father or his life. Again you are making stuff up and pretending you know anything about his life. Again he wrote a whole book about what influenced his politics, and his racial identity was a huge part of that. He says it.
I read quite a bit about him before the 2008 election. Much of it put out by Democrats who were totally enamored with him. I remember hearing him say in an interview that his policies would cause electric bills to skyrocket as he was going to wean us off of fossil fuel. I was wondering why anyone would vote for him. However he concentrated on Obamacare first and lost the House to the Republicans in 2010 so never got the chance to hit our utility bills. What you can't seem to grasp is not having his father in his life affected him deeply and psychologically he was emulating his dad. Of course his racial identity played a huge part. But he was never an inner city youth being pulled over by the cops so that wasn't a part of his personal experience. You seem rather sensitive about defending him.

refineryworker05

You don’t know jack about his father or his life. Again you are making stuff up and pretending you know anything about his life.
I know what he wrote in his book about his father and his life. saying his father was this major influence when he wrote a whole book saying he basically met his father once that he can remember and didn’t know the man at all but through stories his mom told him is pure nonsense and making stuff up. Saying his racial identity had nothing to do with his political beliefs when he says it did, is just making stuff up.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Saying his racial identity had nothing to do with his political beliefs when he says it did, is just making stuff up.
I didn't say that.
Barack Hussein Obama was raised in a sheltered life with the privileged class. Later he was radicalized to hate America and his own skin color by extremists such as Jeremiah Wright. Very sad.

refineryworker05

I read white a bit about him before the 2008 election. Much of it out out by Democrats who were totally enamored with him. I remember hearing him say in an interview that his policies would cause electric bills to skyrocket as he was going to wean us off of fossil fuel. I was wondering why anyone would vote for him. However he concentrated on Obamacare first and lost the House to the Republicans in 2010 so never got the chance to hit our utility bills. What you can't seem to grasp is not having his father in his life affected him deeply and psychologically he was emulating his dad. Of course his racial identity played a huge part. But he was never an inner city youth being pulled over by the cops so that wasn't a part of his personal experience. You seem rather sensitive about defending him.
Lol. Yeah I work in the oil and gas industry and while Obama takes global warming seriously so I wouldn’t say he is a champion of this industry at all, but during his presidency there was a boon in the oil and gas industry. that is a fact. First off his major attention was focused on saving the economy from a depression, which the stimulus accomplished. He was also focused on saving the American auto industry which he did. So you are just factually wrong about the focus on his administration being the ACA. I think there was two things that happened in the 2010 elections, there was a racist backlash to his election as there always is a racist backlash to racial progress, and the economy was recovering, but still down. So a lot of voters stayed home in the midterms, and a lot of angry racists voted in the midterms. Had little to do with the ACA though.