President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Mark my words; that train wreck of an interview on the heels of the equally disastrous one with Chris Wallace will be his last.
That interview changed no one's mind.

Liberals suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome thought the interviewer did an excellent job.

People living in reality saw it as a failed hit attempt on President Trump.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
No. The country both Republicans and Democrats and Independents despise trump now while they look back at former presidents with respect even if they do not agree with their policies. trump will never earn the American peoples respect and will be remembered as the worse leader the country has ever had. While he sits in a Federal prison for crimes he committed both before and after he took office.
Good Lordy!
Funny as hell!
TDS YODA.jpg

floridays

Obama will be remembered as the first black president , that's it !!!
First mulatto, not held in high esteem by either set of pigmentation in my day.
I'm not saying it was right, just stating a fact.

In this day and time Obama could and should have used his situation to pull both colors together, he had the greatest opportunity, yet he chose to divide.

You see, his objective was not racial harmony, he was the seed of Communists, therefore

Enjoy your slice of Obama pie

fishtm2001

" it's not just that the president knows nothing about anything and cares less. This was an astounding showcase for his malignant narcissism, his inability to process anything except as it directly relates to him."

Jack Holmes on the Axios interview

floridays

When Swan pressed him on his decision to hold an indoor rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, in June—the culmination of a prolonged spasm of happy talk on the pandemic—he went immediately to how big the crowd was, and how Fox News got its best ratings ever for his speech.

"I'm asking about the public health," Swan said.
Then ask him if a concern for public health was a consideration for holding an indoor public rally.
Get him on record to a precise question.

I understand how the game is played.

The big package

Being the first black president is a lot and significantly important to American history, but he will be remembered for putting American's on the path to universal healthcare, for the stimulus package which saved the American economy from a depression, for the Consumer protection agency, for the work his DOJ did with holding local police departments accountable for racial discrimination, for winning the noble peace prize, for saving the American auto industry, killing Osama bin laden, etc, but we will see.
Being the first black president is great , accept for one minor detail he is biracial ! His mother being white means he has more of a gen
Being the first black president is a lot and significantly important to American history, but he will be remembered for putting American's on the path to universal healthcare, for the stimulus package which saved the American economy from a depression, for the Consumer protection agency, for the work his DOJ did with holding local police departments accountable for racial discrimination, for winning the noble peace prize, for saving the American auto industry, killing Osama bin laden, etc, but we will see.
Obamacare was a big scam it was supposed to make healthcare cheaper for everybody and you could keep your doctor none of that was true , and it's funny that Obama stimulus package wouldn't even be approved by Democrats nowadays because bailing out big corporations is something that the Democrats are completely against , they don't even like big corporations and they want to tax them to death which ultimately means the destruction of jobs !!! And that Nobel Peace prize what a joke he did nothing to deserve that , just liberal media giving a liberal president a treat what a scam that was !!!

It will be fine

Being the first black president is great , accept for one minor detail he is biracial ! His mother being white means he has more of a gen

Obamacare was a big scam it was supposed to make healthcare cheaper for everybody and you could keep your doctor none of that was true , and it's funny that Obama stimulus package wouldn't even be approved by Democrats nowadays because bailing out big corporations is something that the Democrats are completely against , they don't even like big corporations and they want to tax them to death which ultimately means the destruction of jobs !!! And that Nobel Peace prize what a joke he did nothing to deserve that , just liberal media giving a liberal president a treat what a scam that was !!!
Sounds like you have ODS.

refineryworker05

President Obama personally identifies himself as black but if you want to identify him as bi racial be my guest. In terms of the rest of your post, the ACA is popular has helped 10’s of millions of Americans and has laid the ground work for a public option health insurance provided by the government, which will be less costly than private insurance plans, and that public option will be the next step towards providing universal healthcare to all Americans.
The thing about Democrats wanting to “tax corporations to death” is just pretend fact free nonsense. I wish the democrats were more interested in taxing corporations much more, but they aren’t, heck the democrats currently in Congress has passed multiple stimulus deals that don’t tax corporations to death. Also right now President Obama is by far the most popular democratic politician and his Vice President and Secretary of State have both been the democratic nominees for the presidency, so the idea that the Democratic Party or democratic voters have rejected Obama type policies is not backed up by reality.
In terms of Obama deserving the noble peace prize being about the “liberal media” is pure nonsense. The Nobel peace prize is awarded by Swedes or Norwegians on a committee so it has nothing to do with a liberal media.

refineryworker05

I watched that interview with trump and our nation is led by a person who is very ignorant and incoherent. I mean look, republicans presidents always have lived in an alternate reality, but I could at least recognize that reality. But when trump talks just like Sarah palin before him, I have no idea what they are even talking about. It is just incoherent nonsense.

Box Ox

I think when most people see Obama, they physically see a black man. Doesn’t matter that his mother was white. His life experiences have likely been shaped by his outward appearance.

vantexan

President Obama personally identifies himself as black but if you want to identify him as bi racial be my guest. In terms of the rest of your post, the ACA is popular has helped 10’s of millions of Americans and has laid the ground work for a public option health insurance provided by the government, which will be less costly than private insurance plans, and that public option will be the next step towards providing universal healthcare to all Americans.
The thing about Democrats wanting to “tax corporations to death” is just pretend fact free nonsense. I wish the democrats were more interested in taxing corporations much more, but they aren’t, heck the democrats currently in Congress has passed multiple stimulus deals that don’t tax corporations to death. Also right now President Obama is by far the most popular democratic politician and his Vice President and Secretary of State have both been the democratic nominees for the presidency, so the idea that the Democratic Party or democratic voters have rejected Obama type policies is not backed up by reality.
In terms of Obama deserving the noble peace prize being about the “liberal media” is pure nonsense. The Nobel peace prize is awarded by Swedes or Norwegians on a committee so it has nothing to do with a liberal media.
Obama hadn't done anything substantial to earn that prize. And tens of millions? Seriously?

The big package

Wanting to tax corporations to death is not something I made up Congress has been talking about doing this for a couple of years , people who want to do this do not know how the economy works , if this is done people will lose their jobs , Democrats in Congress do not know how to run the economy . Through out history Democrats raise taxes , Republicans lower taxes which historically is the way growth is accomplished !!!! I personally know people that were forced to buy Obama care and hated it , it was very expensive especially copay , and once again the Nobel Peace prize to Obama was a joke , he did nothing to deserve that accept kiss butt !!!

vantexan

Are you black and treated as such by strangers if you look white but were raised by black grandparents and hung out with black kids?
But he wasn't. He grew up in a nice suburban setting, having a good time smoking pot with friends. You might have an argument if he grew up in a large mainland city with constant reports of black on black crime. Plenty of black kids these days grow up in the suburbs with white friends. Obama was more influenced by his radical black father from Kenya plus another man who's name I don't recall who some suspect might have been his actual father.