President Trump

The big package

None of this is true and it doesn't even make sense. Instead of waiting for a doctor which Americans do as well, we spend more money and millions of Americans forgo seeing a doctor period.
It doesn't make sense ??? You think we wait to see a doctor compared to other countries ??? You clearly don't travel out of the country and talk to people much !!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You said federal lands and this "ban" was at the end of his presidency which had no impact on the discussion we are having.
No I didn't.
So in fact, there was no ban on federal land
I just linked you to the ban vantexan mentioned that you claimed did not exist.
You just all over the place with this.
I'm all over the place?
You can't even keep up with who you're talking to.

It's ok buddy, I know you go apoplectic when anyone criticizes your god barrack hussein obama. Relax fren.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Trump holds news conference at his Bedminster Golf Club
Trump draws cheers after defending supporters' lack of masks at briefing as 'peaceful protest'

A crowd of supporters at President Trump's news conference in Bedminster, N.J., on Friday booed when a reporter pointed out that many of the guests lacked face masks as coronavirus cases were rising.

"You said that the pandemic is disappearing, but we lost 6,000 Americans this week and just in this room you have dozens of people who are not following the guidelines in New Jersey," a reporter said while asking Trump a question, prompting widespread boos from the crowd.

"You're wrong about that because it's a political activity," Trump argued. "And it's also a peaceful protest. To me they all look like they pretty much all have masks on."

The comment from Trump drew cheers from the supporters. He went on to argue the crowd was protesting the news media.

"You have an exclusion in the law it says peaceful protest," Trump continued. "I'd call it peaceful protest because they know you're coming up and they know the news is fake."

1596857780725.png

fishtm2001

President Donald Trump abruptly ended a news conference Saturday when he was pressed by a reporter regarding his false claim that he was the first to sign the Veterans Choice bill into law, a feat that he said “no president has ever been able to do.”

“I’ve just signed two bills that are great for our vets, our vets are very special,” Trump announced during a news conference in Bedminster, New Jersey — his second in just two days. “We passed Veterans Choice, as you know, and Veterans Accountability. They’ve been trying to get that passed for decades and decades and no president has ever been able to do it.”

After calling on CBS reporter Paula Reid, who asked, “Why do you keep saying you passed Veterans Choice?” Trump tried to avoid the question, moving onto another reporter but Reid persisted, calling out the President for the claim.

“It was a false statement, sir,” she said.

Refusing to address the question, Trump quickly ended the briefing and stepped away from the podium – “thank you very much,” he said.

JJinVA

FFS, what a disaster.
November's election will probably be litigated in court for God knows how long.

Honestly, that is probably when the civil war will kick off. Im in good shape though, I got a stockpile that would make a militia jealous, and thats just what I got. Nevermind my family and friends. They will immediately regret their decision but it will be too late. Once the shooting starts, ppl arent gonna stop until THEY are satisfied with the results.

JJinVA

trump shouldve done that.

I honestly think hes walking the PC line just because of how sensitive everyone seems to be these days. Political extremism. If he did, hed be accused of being an authoritarian dictator punishing his predecessors yada yada. I think his approach of shaming them to death with his actual problem-solving is a tad funnier. But who knows what will happen in the coming years.

rickyb

I honestly think hes walking the PC line just because of how sensitive everyone seems to be these days. Political extremism. If he did, hed be accused of being an authoritarian dictator punishing his predecessors yada yada. I think his approach of shaming them to death with his actual problem-solving is a tad funnier. But who knows what will happen in the coming years.
i havent heard any analysis of why he hasnt, but arent they all in teh same club more or less?

JJinVA

i havent heard any analysis of why he hasnt, but arent they all in teh same club more or less?

Trump is the only one who I dont think is in the same club. Hes rich, but he did it through construction with financial help from his father of course, building buildings and working deals. The others were connected through elite schools and the cia criminals. When I think of the so-called elites, the string-pullers of society, I think of those dark connections, not someone who built their own fortune legitimately. Those are the ones who are committing fraud in every city of every state. Remember, if he was one of them they wouldnt hate him, they would embrace him. Same with JFK.

But most importantly, the results speak for themselves. Trump is a doer, not a talker. Dems have talked and talked and sold dreams to their constituents for decades without any significant gain. Those in the ghettos go deeper and deeper into debt, with no ladder to climb out of it so they inevitably revert to crime and then get locked up over and over again.

Politics is one of the dirtiest games every developed by mankind. There is such an enormous amount of deception taking place at any given time that its really not surprising to me that most ppl cant be bothered to keep up with it all while just trying to manage their own lives. All I know is, I will never vote for another Republican unless they are a Trump family member, or likeminded. Im tired of both dems and reps selling dreams and then laughing all the way to the bank.

rickyb

Trump is the only one who I dont think is in the same club. Hes rich, but he did it through construction with financial help from his father of course, building buildings and working deals. The others were connected through elite schools and the cia criminals. When I think of the so-called elites, the string-pullers of society, I think of those dark connections, not someone who built their own fortune legitimately. Those are the ones who are committing fraud in every city of every state. Remember, if he was one of them they wouldnt hate him, they would embrace him. Same with JFK.

But most importantly, the results speak for themselves. Trump is a doer, not a talker. Dems have talked and talked and sold dreams to their constituents for decades without any significant gain. Those in the ghettos go deeper and deeper into debt, with no ladder to climb out of it so they inevitably revert to crime and then get locked up over and over again.

Politics is one of the dirtiest games every developed by mankind. There is such an enormous amount of deception taking place at any given time that its really not surprising to me that most ppl cant be bothered to keep up with it all while just trying to manage their own lives. All I know is, I will never vote for another Republican unless they are a Trump family member, or likeminded. Im tired of both dems and reps selling dreams and then laughing all the way to the bank.
i dont agree with everything you said but i think youre on to something with that last statement. dems sold out 25 years ago if not longer, not sure about republicans but i think theyre worse. i feel bad for the people who think one party is worth voting for and the other is not.

i heard JFK was one of the most overrated presidents in history.

speaking of deception i think everything is BS including politics. religion, media, economics, everything.

Box Ox

President Donald Trump abruptly ended a news conference Saturday when he was pressed by a reporter regarding his false claim that he was the first to sign the Veterans Choice bill into law, a feat that he said “no president has ever been able to do.”

“I’ve just signed two bills that are great for our vets, our vets are very special,” Trump announced during a news conference in Bedminster, New Jersey — his second in just two days. “We passed Veterans Choice, as you know, and Veterans Accountability. They’ve been trying to get that passed for decades and decades and no president has ever been able to do it.”

After calling on CBS reporter Paula Reid, who asked, “Why do you keep saying you passed Veterans Choice?” Trump tried to avoid the question, moving onto another reporter but Reid persisted, calling out the President for the claim.

“It was a false statement, sir,” she said.

Refusing to address the question, Trump quickly ended the briefing and stepped away from the podium – “thank you very much,” he said.

Trump walks out of news conference after reporter asks him about Veterans Choice lie he's told more than 150 times

".....former President Barack Obama signed the Choice program into law in 2014. The law, which allowed eligible veterans to be covered by the government for care provided by doctors outside the VA system, was a bipartisan initiative spearheaded by two senators Trump has repeatedly criticized, Bernie Sanders of Vermont and the late John McCain of Arizona.

What Trump signed was a 2018 law, the VA MISSION Act, that modified and expanded the eligibility criteria from the Choice program. Rather than tout that bill, Trump has claimed over and over that he created Veterans Choice itself -- after others had failed for "50 years."

JJinVA

i dont agree with everything you said but i think youre on to something with that last statement. dems sold out 25 years ago if not longer, not sure about republicans but i think theyre worse. i feel bad for the people who think one party is worth voting for and the other is not.

i heard JFK was one of the most overrated presidents in history.

speaking of deception i think everything is BS including politics. religion, media, economics, everything.

I think youve made it clear that youre a skeptic of everything. Which is fine. Be skeptical. I tend to think the skeptics path leads more people to truth than the faith based believers path. But, I think if people were to travel to other countries and really get to see the living conditions under different forms of government, theyd really appreciate what they have here in the US as imperfect as it may be. People risk their lives daily trying to come here, and it isnt because of how "shatty" it is here... just one example. You get caught stealing here, you get rewarded with a bed, 3 meals a day, a shower, clean clothes, soap, toothbrush and toothpaste, toilet paper, toilet. In Saudi Arabia you get your hand, cut off of your body. lol It can always be worse, and in most places, it is