President Trump

vantexan

Lol. Yeah I work in the oil and gas industry and while Obama takes global warming seriously so I wouldn’t say he is a champion of this industry at all, but during his presidency there was a boon in the oil and gas industry. that as a fact. First off his major attention was focused on saving the economy from a depression, which the stimulus accomplished. He was also focused on saving the American auto industry which he did. So you are just factually wrong about the focus on his administration being the ACA. I think there was two things that happened in the 2010 elections, there was a racist backlash to his election as there always is a racist backlash to racial progress, and the economy was recovering, but still down. So a lot of voters stayed home in the midterms, and a lot of angry racists voted in the midterms. Had little to do with the ACA though.
There was a boom due to fracking. Obama did everything in his power to restrict new drilling including a ban on Federal land and offshore. There was a backlash due to Obama lying about Obamacare and causing insurance premiums to rise dramatically. Geez everything is racism with you guys. Look at his policies!

Last edited:

refineryworker05

There was a boom due to fracking. Obama did everything in his power to restrict drilling including a ban on Federal land and offshore. There was a backlash due to Obama lying about Obamacare and causing insurance premiums to rise dramatically. Geez everything is racism with you guys. Look at his policies!
Again, you are just making stuff up. There was never a ban on fracking. It expanded what are you talking about? He loved the natural gas boom he promoted it all the time. I remember Obama gave a speech saying he would cut red tape to speed up new oil and gas permits.
The ACA didn’t go into effect until well after the 2010 elections. The stuff that did go into effect like protecting pre existing conditions and letting children stay on parents health care plans until age 26 are both popular. In fact, the online state health insurance market places and the Medicaid expansion happened in like 2013. So you just keep making stuff up.
And there was a racist backlash to his election. That’s a fact.

vantexan

Again, you are just making stuff up. There was never a ban on fracking. It expanded what are you talking about? He loved the natural gas boom he promoted it all the time. I remember Obama gave a speech saying he would cut red tape to speed up new oil and gas permits.
The ACA didn’t go into effect until well after the 2010 elections. The stuff that did go into effect like protecting pre existing conditions and letting children stay on parents health care plans until age 26 are both popular. In fact, the online state health insurance market places and the Medicaid expansion happened in like 2013. So you just keep making stuff up.
And there was a racist backlash to his election. That’s a fact.
I didn't say he banned fracking. I said he restricted new drilling on Federal land and offshore. The fracking took place on private land. Obama certainly took credit for the oil boom but he didn't do anything to encourage it.

refineryworker05

I didn't say he banned fracking. I said he restricted new drilling on Federal land and offshore. The fracking took place on private land. Obama certainly took credit for the oil boom but he didn't do anything to encourage it.

no he didn’t restrict fracking. And he did do things to expand the oil and gas industry. You just keep making stuff up. Carry on.

refineryworker05

Tonight is another example of what I mean when I say the ACA will be viewed as a huge step in making universal healthcare a reality. Voters in yet another state voted to take the Medicaid expansion in the ACA. In fact when the ACA Medicaid expansion is put to voters, it has never lost on the ballot. Utah, Maine, Idaho, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and now Missouri voters all voted to take the Medicaid expansion in the ACA. There is no question more states will vote to expand Medicaid until at some point all of them have it. That will expand health insurance to 10’s of millions of Americans, and then that at some point, there will be a public health insurance plan on the state healthcare markets and that’ll be another huge step to universal coverage, and a lot of this will be credited to the ACA.

The big package

Who cares what corporations want as tax policy? The idea that one tiny segment of the populace should determine this nation’s tax policy is nonsense. The reality is corporate taxes were higher and corporations did well. I have no idea why regular people pretend to care what hugely rich people want for tax policy matters at all.
Because those hugely rich people are your bosses they determine whether you have a job or not , That's the reality ! Common sense tells you if you increase their taxes which Democrats have always done and will continue to do it costs people their jobs because rich people never take a hit financially they just pass it on to the little people , live the real world dude ! You
know nothing about how the economy works and neither do the Democrats in Congress!!!!!

The big package

Tonight is another example of what I mean when I say the ACA will be viewed as a huge step in making universal healthcare a reality. Voters in yet another state voted to take the Medicaid expansion in the ACA. In fact when the ACA Medicaid expansion is put to voters, it has never lost on the ballot. Utah, Maine, Idaho, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and now Missouri voters all voted to take the Medicaid expansion in the ACA. There is no question more states will vote to expand Medicaid until at some point all of them have it. That will expand health insurance to 10’s of millions of Americans, and then that at some point, there will be a public health insurance plan on the state healthcare markets and that’ll be another huge step to universal coverage, and a lot of this will be credited to the ACA.
And in the end we will all regret it , just ask Canada and the UK a healthcare system there is subpar compared to what we have , America's healthcare system is number one in the world ! There is a reason why people come here from all over the world to get medical care , you will wait a long time to see a doctor ! And as per usual the burden will be on the middle class to pay all the bills for everybody

vantexan

no he didn’t restrict fracking. And he did do things to expand the oil and gas industry. You just keep making stuff up. Carry on.
He absolutely banned drilling on public land including fracking. The boom was happening on private land which he couldn't stop. But once the boom was going good he did take credit for it in spite of not doing anything to help it.

fishtm2001

And in the end we will all regret it , just ask Canada and the UK a healthcare system there is subpar compared to what we have , America's healthcare system is number one in the world ! There is a reason why people come here from all over the world to get medical care , you will wait a long time to see a doctor ! And as per usual the burden will be on the middle class to pay all the bills for everybody

fishtm2001

"Nearly 5 million covid-19 cases in the United States. One-hundred fifty-seven thousand dead. Thirty-two million out of work. Tens of millions facing eviction, foreclosure and hunger.

What do we do now?

Simple: We talk about Hillary Clinton’s emails!"

Dana Milbank

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"Nearly 5 million covid-19 cases in the United States. One-hundred fifty-seven thousand dead. Thirty-two million out of work. Tens of millions facing eviction, foreclosure and hunger.

What do we do now?

Simple: We talk about Hillary Clinton’s emails!"

Dana Milbank
If basement bitch biden picks corrupt Killary's co-conspirator Susie Rice as his VP nominee, we're all going to revisit the most criminal transition of power in our nation's history. The Democrats orchestrated it and it won't be so easy to hide this time around.

Saddle up kiddo, you libs have a bumpy ride ahead to November.

El Correcto

god is dead
Oh wait that -5.0% was first quarter.The second quarter is at -32.9%. No President has ever done that! Trump boasted he’d have 4-5% GDP. He’s not close.
Interesting point my friend let me take that into consideration.....
1596732242319.jpeg

Yup, still voting Trump. Have a maga day.

The big package

Just because you read an article on business insider doesn't make it so , there's a lot of bad journalism out there ! The fact of the matter is we have the best medical care and in my city alone people come from all over the world to get treatment for cancer , diseases all sorts of things , there's a reason why countries like China try to steal our information as they are right now trying to steal our information on the medication we've developed for covid and trying to steal our technology development in the medical field !!!

The big package

Also I have family that lives in England and the UK and they tell us all the time our medical care system is much better than theirs!!!