President Trump

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
1597363229293.png

vantexan

If Drumpf was just senile and nothing else, the US would be a lot better shape. :happy2:
If you truly thought Trump was senile you'd let him off on everything else. That's the thing, Biden is close to being full on senile. If he wins it won't be long until they have to Article 25 him. Can't really be mad at him now for past idiocy, just get him out of there.

fishtm2001

“Suppose that we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light,” Trump said at a White House coronavirus briefing on 23 April, before continuing: “Supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way.”

fishtm2001

“In another sense, I tested positively toward negative, right? So no. I tested perfectly this morning, meaning I tested negative. But that's a way of saying it. Positively toward the negative.”

fishtm2001

"China has been working very hard to contain the coronavirus," Trump wrote. "The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well."

fishtm2001

"I had a meeting at the Pentagon with lots of generals -- they were like from a movie, better looking than Tom Cruise and stronger -- and I had more generals than I've ever seen."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“Suppose that we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light,” Trump said at a White House coronavirus briefing on 23 April, before continuing: “Supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way.”
Healight technology employs proprietary methods of administering intermittent ultraviolet (UV) A light via a novel endotracheal medical device. Pre-clinical findings indicate the technology’s significant impact on eradicating a wide range of viruses and bacteria, inclusive of coronavirus.

fishtm2001

Your complete lack of self awareness is hilarious. Google it like anyone who ever wanted a source for any of your posts had to do buddy.
Well other than the critically acclaimed Moonie newspaper, the Washington Times, I did find this; “Supposing you brought the light inside the body”
A Trump reelection, if anything, would be worth just seeing the total and utter meltdown on the Left.
Cue the "It was rigged" meme. It will be all ya got.

fishtm2001

VP Mike Pence: "Sen. Kamala Harris said she would change the dietary guidelines of this country to reduce the amount of red meat that Americans can eat." Crowd boos. VP: "Well I've got some red meat for you: We're not going to let Joe Biden & Kamala Harris cut America's meat!"

There have been chronic meat shortages across the country for months because of repeated COVID-19 outbreaks at processing plants, contributing to the 170,000+ dead Americans during Mike Pence's tenure as resident dietician. Too funny.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
VP Mike Pence: "Sen. Kamala Harris said she would change the dietary guidelines of this country to reduce the amount of red meat that Americans can eat." Crowd boos. VP: "Well I've got some red meat for you: We're not going to let Joe Biden & Kamala Harris cut America's meat!"

There have been chronic meat shortages across the country for months because of repeated COVID-19 outbreaks at processing plants, contributing to the 170,000+ dead Americans during Mike Pence's tenure as resident dietician. Too funny.
I'm a grown ass man. I don't need the government to be my dietitian.