President Trump

fishtm2001

Absentee ballots “are great because absentee ballots you have to go through a process to get ’em,” Trump explained. “It’s actually a great thing, absentee ballots. I’m going to be voting absentee,” Trump told reporters.

Umm, voters have to go through a process for any mail-in ballots.

Observer

Mail in voting DOES NOT work. Our primary which was delayed until June was a big farce. They sent out forms to send a ballot to you. However, a LOT of people did not receive their mail in ballot. The day of the primary there were thousands waiting in long lines because of this. We went the first day of in person voting. No lines and then picked up a nice lunch. When the news crews queried at the poling site people stated they never received their ballot. Our city claimed they were short staffed. IT is a known fact in our state that people do not get mail delivery six days a week. This has been going on for several years. The Post Office claimed they are short handed. So, if you don't get your day one day perhaps they will deliver to you the next day. Currently, the average is no mail three days in a row. (OF course most of it is junk mail). In fact it is a regular topic among people - what day(s) do you not get mail delivery? A lot of votes were not counted from our primary. In Chicago it is known that voter fraud has been rampant since the 1940's.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Absentee ballots “are great because absentee ballots you have to go through a process to get ’em,” Trump explained. “It’s actually a great thing, absentee ballots. I’m going to be voting absentee,” Trump told reporters.

You are incorrect.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Better tell Donald and Melania. Don't want them to miss out on the election.
Absentee ballots are a small percentage.
Pretending that can be done in mass is disingenuous. Democrats know that.

If they start setting up a system to handle mail out ballots right now, maybe we can have it ready in 4 years. Even then, fraud will be extensive.

Box Ox

Absentee ballots are a small percentage.
Pretending that can be done in mass is disingenuous. Democrats know that.

If they start setting up a system to handle mail out ballots right now, maybe we can have it ready in 4 years. Even then, fraud will be extensive.

Gonna have my completed absentee ballot returned to my local elections office by mid-September and hope for the best!

newfie

Gonna have my completed absentee ballot returned to my local elections office by mid-September and hope for the best!

not me . I'm giving them my vote in person . they aint letting the PO lose mine. I'll try to make the poll employee look at my voter registration card and ID if I can.

Box Ox

not me . I'm giving them my vote in person . they aint letting the PO lose mine. I'll try to make the poll employee look at my voter registration card and ID if I can.

Hand delivering mine in a couple weeks and watching for my voter record page to update with the ballot receipt confirmation.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Not very honorable.
Your own words say you need to wait and see this thing through to election day:

Virus is here to stay, in my opinion. Late 2021 at the earliest that millions of doses of an effective vaccine, if found, could be produced.
October 2020
I dunno how that’d happen. If it does I’ll vote for Trump.
Excellent

floridays

Exactly what process?

What does a person have to do, in an affirmative fashion to receive a mail-in ballot?

Be very careful, a dog or cat cannot go through any process to receive a ballot.

Exactly how does the game, scam work?