President Trump

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm a grown ass man. I don't need the government to be my dietitian.
no soup.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
Wasn't it just a couple of months ago everyone was discussing how something had to be done with the Post Office? Only deliver 3 days a week and stuff like that. Now Donald is doing something and everyone is getting all butt hurt. Make up your minds.

oldngray

nowhere special
Wasn't it just a couple of months ago everyone was discussing how something had to be done with the Post Office? Only deliver 3 days a week and stuff like that. Now Donald is doing something and everyone is getting all butt hurt. Make up your minds.
Post Office starts making changes to stop bleeding money and suddenly its Trump's fault.

fishtm2001

Postmaster General DeJoy, who has no experience working in the USPS, is a prominent Trump donor and the former lead fundraiser for the Republican National Committee. He stands to profit from an implosion of the Postal Service. CNN reported earlier this week that DeJoy continues to hold a $30 million equity stake in his former company, XPO Logistics, a USPS contractor, which could conceivably partner with a competitor if the agency stumbles.

That's some serious swamp draining.