President Trump

newfie

"Waving guns at unarmed protesters is now officially a qualification to be a Republican star and, next week, the St. Louis couple that aimed weapons at passing Black Lives Matter demonstrators is scheduled to appear at the virtual Republican National Convention. The Washington Post reports that Patricia and Mark McCloskey, each of whom have been charged with a felony for unlawful use of a weapon, will “appear on behalf of the president,” while, unsurprisingly, expressing their fealty to President Donald Trump."

Slate

Yup, the "very stable genius" just can't grasp that he needs to reach more moderate voters. He has been told this countless times by staff members. But he is just too slow to understand that the billies in this country are never going to vote Dem nor are they staying home.

they probably should have waited until they had their ass beat like the white truck driver yesterday. what an idiot argument you make.

Box Ox

paranoia much?

101252334_704024840387634_5890286190329856000_o.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Have you heard the latest FAKE news from Democrats and the MSM?
President Trump is supposedly taking over the Postal Service to somehow steal the election.
That's right—if you believe Democrats, Donald Trump is driving around at night with a baseball bat bashing in their mailboxes.​

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Have you heard the latest FAKE news from Democrats and the MSM?
President Trump is supposedly taking over the Postal Service to somehow steal the election.
That's right—if you believe Democrats, Donald Trump is driving around at night with a baseball bat bashing in their mailboxes.​
I went through a construction site last night and saw an asphalt truck hauling away the road!

President Trump is literally having the streets removed so people can't get to the polling places!!!!!

El Correcto

god is dead
A lot of idiots that call themselves moderate still have fantasies of shooting black people. They like to get themselves worked up and call them rioters so they can get off pretending to shoot them.
I don’t care what color the commie is, I just hope they are dumb enough to come do that insurrection bull:censored2: in my neighborhood.

El Correcto

god is dead
View attachment 306525
Obama is coming out swinging tonight.
Obama was probably the worst President in history for foreign policy.
Now Joe is trying to ride the coat tails of Trump’s success in the Middle East by backing the only westernized country in the region over a bunch of savages that murder children.

He also has a basic understanding of reality when it comes to foreign policy unlike the democrats.

It will be fine

Obama was probably the worst President in history for foreign policy.
Now Joe is trying to ride the coat tails of Trump’s success in the Middle East by backing the only westernized country in the region over a bunch of savages that murder children.

He also has a basic understanding of reality when it comes to foreign policy unlike the democrats.
Trump is only a success if nuclear proliferation is your goal. Iran’s nukes are Trump’s failure. Saudi Arabia murdering journalists without consequence is Trump’s failure. America’s loss of international respect is going to be Trump’s legacy.

fishtm2001

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate. But I don’t know much about the movement butI have heard that it is gaining in popularity and from what I hear these are people that when they watch the streets of Portland, when they watch what happened in New York City in just he last six or seven months , but this was starting even four years ago when I came here. Almost four years, can you believe it? These are people who don’t like seeing what’s going on in places like Portland and places like Chicago and New York and other cities and states and I’ve heard these are people who love our country and they just don’t like seeing it."

The Very Stable Genius waxing eloquently about QAnon

fishtm2001

"HOURS BEFORE OBAMA said, “Donald Trump hasn’t grown into the job because he can’t,” the president said he appreciated the support of the people involved with the loony and dangerous QAnon conspiracy -- a theory that there is a group of pedophiles who worship Satan that control the world. This is the same group that believes Comet Ping Pong on Connecticut Avenue is a sex-trafficking venue, not a beer and pizza shop in a well-off neighborhood. The FBI has said that it is a domestic terrorism threat. "

Politico

El Correcto

god is dead
Trump is only a success if nuclear proliferation is your goal. Iran’s nukes are Trump’s failure. Saudi Arabia murdering journalists without consequence is Trump’s failure. America’s loss of international respect is going to be Trump’s legacy.
Yes, Obama was so on top of nuclear proliferation by sending pallets of cash to terrorists with nuclear ambitions with an unconstitutional treaty, they violated, even though it still led to a nuke after it ended. Trump’s foreign policy is pretty good compared to that.

fishtm2001

Yes, Obama was so on top of nuclear proliferation by sending pallets of cash to terrorists with nuclear ambitions with an unconstitutional treaty, they violated, even though it still led to a nuke after it ended. Trump’s foreign policy is pretty good compared to that.
Those "pallets" contained money that belonged to Iran and was agreed to under the Reagan administration.