President Trump

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
and has and where did that get us?

by the way seems like you then blamed him for the shut down we had? Shouldnt you have been standing up and applauding him?
Do you think the shutdown could have a better result in February! standing up applauding him just keep printing the money

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Says a PT preload sup. Just make sure you get the right packages into the right car for once in your career.
You really have a complex about preload supervisors buddy. I guess it must really suck for an old man like you to have a bunch of pimple faced teenagers as your boss. They probably feel so sorry for you. Very sad.

JJinVA

You really have a complex about preload supervisors buddy. I guess it must really suck for an old man like you to have a bunch of pimple faced teenagers as your boss. They probably feel so sorry for you. Very sad.

I think if you combined all the PT supes at our center you would have enough pubic hairs to build half a mustache. Or a really ratty middle 'stache like Hitler

rickyb

1600626690124.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

oldngray

nowhere special

Trump supporters supposedly intimidating voters in Virginia. They sure look peaceful and orderly to me. Why would people holding Trump flags intimidate anyone? Silly people. So overly sensitive.
Triggered-Liberal.jpg

vantexan

Trump supporters supposedly intimidating voters in Virginia. They sure look peaceful and orderly to me. Why would people holding Trump flags intimidate anyone? Silly people. So overly sensitive.
And it could be a staged event too.

oldngray

nowhere special
I delivered to that building many times and what that little video DOESN’T show is that the entrance there is huge. If the people with flags in the video are the only Trump protesters there, the Voters could have simply moved to the other side of the circle. It’s all fake news and BS.

A county election official, Gary Scott, said that the protest was about 100 feet from the building entrance where voters cast their ballot early.

Contrary to some initial reports, the protesters had not blocked access to the polling station, he said.

Contradicts the headline

rickyb

DHS says otherwise. but go ahead, keep your head in the sand:

Ken Klippenstein

@kenklippenstein

Dept of Homeland Security's intelligence division identifies white supremacists as the foremost threat to the 2020 elections, per intel assessment leaked to me: https://thenation.com/article/politics/white-supremacists-election/

1:13 PM · Sep 18, 2020·Twitter Web App

Retweets

Quote Tweets

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
DHS says otherwise. but go ahead, keep your head in the sand:

Ken Klippenstein
@kenklippenstein

Dept of Homeland Security's intelligence division identifies white supremacists as the foremost threat to the 2020 elections, per intel assessment leaked to me: https://thenation.com/article/politics/white-supremacists-election/

1:13 PM · Sep 18, 2020·Twitter Web App

Retweets

Quote Tweets

So because they’re carrying Trump flags that makes them White supremacists? Lol. Alrighty then.