President Trump

floridays

Trump continues to humiliate his supporters. Oh I remember them pretending to support trump because he puts America first and is a great businessman, who hires great people and will run the government like a business and won't take other rich people's money so he'll clean out the swamp. trump takes money from anyone foreign or domestic, he was terrible at business in huge debt and seemingly broke because he doesn't pay taxes. Now either trump is a tax cheat or he is really is dead broke, and he pays foreign governments more in taxes than he does the US, he hires terrible people that he later says were terrible and incompetent, like how many former trump staffers has trump called terrible after they leave? he is surrounded by criminals who have been convicted of crimes and some went to jail and his family is openly enriching itself off of government largesse because he is president. trump in a lot of ways is doing the opposite of what his supporters pretended was their reasons for supporting him.
And he's still your president.

refineryworker05

And he's still your president.
Yeah trump is the potus. I have no idea what that has to do with my post about how trump is humiliating his supporters because I remember them pretending to support trump because they said he was a great businessman, who would hire great people and run the government like a business that because he was rich he would put America first above his own self interest and not take money from other rich people and would clean out the swamp. None of that has happened. In fact, the opposite of that has happened.

newfie

Trump continues to humiliate his supporters. Oh I remember them pretending to support trump because he puts America first and is a great businessman, who hires great people and will run the government like a business and won't take other rich people's money so he'll clean out the swamp. trump takes money from anyone foreign or domestic, he was terrible at business in huge debt and seemingly broke because he doesn't pay taxes. Now either trump is a tax cheat or he really is dead broke, and he pays foreign governments more in taxes than he does the US, he hires terrible people that he later says were terrible and incompetent, like how many former trump staffers has trump called terrible after they leave? he is surrounded by criminals who have been convicted of crimes and some went to jail and his family is openly enriching itself off of government largesse because he is president. trump in a lot of ways is doing the opposite of what his supporters pretended was their reasons for supporting him.

we understand you libs like to make :censored2: up about trump we're only embarassed when the world see's your snowflake meltdown

newfie

If it’s not real Trump can just release his tax returns himself. We all know he won’t because he’s a giant loser that has lost all the money his daddy gave him.

i dont care about his tax returns, I already knew he was a rich man who likes all the money and pusillanimous he can get. I care about the job he does as president which has been absolutely fantastic.

It will be fine

i dont care about his tax returns, I already knew he was a rich man who likes all the money and pusillanimous he can get. I care about the job he does as president which has been absolutely fantastic.
He’s not a rich man and he has to pay women to sleep with him. He’s done a terrible job as president.

floridays

Yeah trump is the potus. I have no idea what that has to do with my post about how trump is humiliating his supporters because I remember them pretending to support trump because they said he was a great businessman, who would hire great people and run the government like a business that because he was rich he would put America first above his own self interest and not take money from other rich people and would clean out the swamp. None of that has happened. In fact, the opposite of that has happened.
I'm not humiliated, no other supporter is either.
Burns your ass up too.
He's still your president.
Still hers also
hillary.jpg

This jackasses as well
biden-mask-2.jpg

This clown too
obama bike.png

Keep it up

Last edited:

It will be fine

Suddenly he's not a rich man when the political argument requires you to say that. Guess theres no reason to see his tax returns then. huh?
We all knew he was an awful businessman. We didn’t know the extent of his losses. He’s in debt hundreds of millions of dollars. He’s likely lost more money than any other American. Your cult leader is a con man, your faith won’t let you admit it.

newfie

We all knew he was an awful businessman. We didn’t know the extent of his losses. He’s in debt hundreds of millions of dollars. He’s likely lost more money than any other American. Your cult leader is a con man, your faith won’t let you admit it.

or so anonymous sources say . enjoy your sour grapes . you live in trumpville

floridays

Maybe he can buy a Fedex Ground business and rule the world.