President Trump

Mutineer

Trump does take money from anyone foreign or domestic. he hires numerous officials that are terrible and that he calls terrible and incompetent when they leave, he is surrounded by criminals who have been convicted of crimes and some served jail time. His tax info was leaked to the New York Times and they are reporting on it and his tax returns show he hasn't paid taxes, that he is heavily in debt, and the reason he doesn't pay taxes is because his businesses are broke. His family members are openly making money off of government largesse because he is president. None of those facts are made up or can be refuted. Again trump a man who literally doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself continues to humiliate his supporters
Don't care if Trump worships the Devil and eats kittens. Trump's only relevant function to many is that his presence in office is unmatched in his ability to induce liberals, out of frustration, to turn on each other and eat each other alive. As such, the true insanity of the liberal narrative is plainly exposed as the ironic, gory carnival of hair trigger land-mines of political correctness maiming those who have planted them, and also the hapless and innocent.

Liberal tears. Nothing else matters. It really is that simple. And speaks volumes as to how foul and unappealing the Democrat party has made themselves so that a rich, privileged, obnoxious, spray tanned buffoon has become a savior.

But it doesn't matter, really. Regardless of the outcome of the next election, everything political, and every previously innocent thing that has been twisted into something political, is simply going to become much more surreal and disturbing at an accelerated rate.

Last edited:

Mutineer

This type of post is immature and unnecessary. Plus, I have no idea what a dog faced pony soldier is or how its connected to anything I have posted. Strange.
Your admission that you are unaware of that infamous quote strongly indicates that you are ignorant to U.S. politics and/or a paid foreign shill.

refineryworker05

Don't care if Trump worships the Devil and eats kittens. Trump's only relevant function to many is that his presence in office is unmatched in his ability to induce liberals, out of frustration, to turn on each other and eat each other alive. As such, the true insanity of the liberal narrative is plainly exposed as the ironic, gory carnival of hair trigger land-mines of political correctness maiming the hapless and innocent.

Liberal tears. Nothing else matters. It really is that simple. And speaks volumes as to how foul and unappealing the Democrat party has made themselves so that a rich, privileged, obnoxious, spray tanned buffoon has become a savior.

But it doesn't matter, really. Regardless of the outcome of the next election, everything political, and every previously innocent thing that has been twisted into something political, is simply going to become much more surreal and disturbing at an accelerated rate.
I disagree. I don't think republicans voters worship trump because he upsets liberals. I don't think political correctness has anything to do with it either. I think republican voters like trump because they believe he hates the same groups of people they hate and that trump will use the government to hurt those Americans and help them.

In terms of the appeal of the Democratic party to Americans, I doubt many Americans view political parties as saviors, but Democrats get more votes than republicans in general.

republicans have gotten the most votes in a presidential election, once since 1992. Democrats have gotten the most votes five times since 1992. So that means more American voters prefer the Democratic party over the republican party. Take the current Senate, the combined votes of the Democratic senators is 52 million, the combined votes of the republican senators is 34 million. This means by a huge margin more Americans voted for Democratic senators than republican senators

Take the Wisconsin state assembly elections in 2018, there were 99 seats up, the Democratic party got 52.99% of all the votes cast and the republican party got 44.75% of all the votes cast, yet the republican party "won" 63 seats and the Democratic party "won" 36 seats. So basically 53% of voters can only elect 36% of the Wisconsin state assembly. Is that a case of Democrats not winning over the majority of voters?

If American politics and political power were just about which party gets the most votes.... then republicans would hold far less political power.

refineryworker05

Your admission that you are unaware of that infamous quote strongly indicates that you are ignorant to U.S. politics and/or a paid foreign shill.
Yep, I have no idea about some political quote so that means I am ignorant of U.S. politics or a paid foreign shill, that is a very strange leap of logic.

Mutineer

Yep, I have no idea about some political quote so that means I am ignorant of U.S. politics or a paid foreign shill, that is a very strange leap of logic.
You spend alot of time studying, researching, and regurgitating political factoids, numbers and data onto a keyboard. Yet you knew NOTHING of that quote?

My assertion is unwavering.

refineryworker05

You spend alot of time studying, researching, and regurgitating political factoids, numbers and data onto a keyboard. Yet you knew NOTHING of that quote?

My assertion is unwavering.
So if someone is unfamiliar with a political quote, that means they know nothing about American politics or are a paid foreign shill? That is very strange leap of logic. Carry on.

vantexan

It was a huge deal when Joe Biden said it. He thought he was being hip and clever, but when he said it to a young Democrat woman, it fell very flat. Apparently it's from a line in a very old movie.

refineryworker05

It was a huge deal when Joe Biden said it. He thought he was being hip and clever, but when he said it to a young Democrat woman, it fell very flat. Apparently it's from a line in a very old movie.
A huge deal to whom? A joke from an old movie that was repeated once by Biden, so it's meaningless.

I should add that's assuming this Biden quote is even a real thing and not some mass delusion of republican voters. After all, republican voters right now believe trump is waging a secret war on hollywood and Democratic pedophiles. Hell republicans believe that President Obama wasn't born in America, In fact there are all kinds of weird things republican voters are obsessed with and believe like Hillary Clinton being a serial killer responsible for the deaths of dozens of people that most Americans have no idea about. So I don't even know if this Biden thing is true and its so meaningless I don't care to even look it up.

vantexan

A huge deal to whom? A joke from an old movie that was repeated once by Biden, so it's meaningless.

I should add that's assuming this Biden quote is even a real thing and not some mass delusion of republican voters. After all, republican voters right now believe trump is waging a secret war on hollywood and Democratic pedophiles. Hell republicans believe that President Obama wasn't born in America, In fact there are all kinds of weird things republican voters are obsessed with and believe like Hillary Clinton being a serial killer responsible for the deaths of dozens of people that most Americans have no idea about. So I don't even know if this Biden thing is true and its so meaningless I don't care to even look it up.
Try the quote in YouTube. Enlighten yourself.

fishtm2001

"The tax returns that Mr. Trump has long fought to keep private tell a story fundamentally different from the one he has sold to the American public. His reports to the I.R.S. portray a businessman who takes in hundreds of millions of dollars a year yet racks up chronic losses that he aggressively employs to avoid paying taxes. Now, with his financial challenges mounting, the records show that he depends more and more on making money from businesses that put him in potential and often direct conflict of interest with his job as president. "

NYT's

That's nice.

fishtm2001

"Ultimately, Mr. Trump has been more successful playing a business mogul than being one in real life.

“The Apprentice,” along with the licensing and endorsement deals that flowed from his expanding celebrity, brought Mr. Trump a total of $427.4 million, The Times’s analysis of the records found. He invested much of that in a collection of businesses, mostly golf courses, that in the years since have steadily devoured cash — much as the money he secretly received from his father financed a spree of quixotic overspending that led to his collapse in the early 1990s."

fishtm2001

"The tax audit looms.

And within the next four years, more than $300 million in loans — obligations for which he is personally responsible — will come due.

Against that backdrop, the records go much further toward revealing the actual and potential conflicts of interest created by Mr. Trump’s refusal to divest himself of his business interests while in the White House. His properties have become bazaars for collecting money directly from lobbyists, foreign officials and others seeking face time, access or favor; the records for the first time put precise dollar figures on those transactions."

NYT's

El Correcto

god is dead
Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale has been hospitalized on a psychiatric hold after barricading himself in his Ft. Lauderdale home and threatening to harm himself with a firearm.
Another example of hiring only the best people?
This is how I feel every Sunday as my weekend is ending, very relatable for working class Americans.
You paid shills who sit on reddit all day posting Orange man bad propaganda wouldn’t understand.

newfie

Trump does take money from anyone foreign or domestic. he hires numerous officials that are terrible and that he calls terrible and incompetent when they leave, he is surrounded by criminals who have been convicted of crimes and some served jail time. His tax info was leaked to the New York Times and they are reporting on it and his tax returns show he hasn't paid taxes, that he is heavily in debt, and the reason he doesn't pay taxes is because his businesses are broke. His family members are openly making money off of government largesse because he is president. None of those facts are made up or can be refuted. Again trump a man who literally doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself continues to humiliate his supporters

message board rules require putting fixed it for you when you edit and modify my quote