President Trump

newfie

Are you going to end up like Brad Parscale when Trump loses? It doesn’t end well for the faithful.

your question makes no sense.
trump makes liberals cry.jpg

refineryworker05

we understand you libs like to make :censored2: up about trump we're only embarassed when the world see's your snowflake meltdown
Trump does take money from anyone foreign or domestic. he hires numerous officials that are terrible and that he calls terrible and incompetent when they leave, he is surrounded by criminals who have been convicted of crimes and some served jail time. His tax info was leaked to the New York Times and they are reporting on it and his tax returns show he hasn't paid taxes, that he is heavily in debt, and the reason he doesn't pay taxes is because his businesses are broke. His family members are openly making money off of government largesse because he is president. None of those facts are made up or can be refuted. Again trump a man who literally doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself continues to humiliate his supporters

floridays

Trump does take money from anyone foreign or domestic. he hires numerous officials that are terrible and that he calls terrible and incompetent when they leave, he is surrounded by criminals who have been convicted of crimes and some served jail time. His tax info was leaked to the New York Times and they are reporting on it and his tax returns show he hasn't paid taxes, that he is heavily in debt, and the reason he doesn't pay taxes is because his businesses are broke. His family members are openly making money off of government largesse because he is president. None of those facts are made up or can be refuted. Again trump a man who literally doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself continues to humiliate his supporters
You can't seem to understand you do not speak for his supporters.
I do know the names of those who came to office with nothing and what they left with or got afterward.
If you've got a pipe put that in the bowl and smoke it.

refineryworker05

You can't seem to understand you do not speak for his supporters.
I do know the names of those who came to office with nothing and what they left with or got afterward.
If you've got a pipe put that in the bowl and smoke it.
I am not claiming to speak for anyone's supporters. I am stating my opinion which I think is accurate. trump is humiliating his supporters.
I know the rest of your post made sense to you, but it doesn't make sense to me.

refineryworker05

Make a poll, find out who says they are humiliated, simple chore.

Trump has your ass on fire explains itself.
Make a poll? there must be some miscommunication. I am stating my opinion which I think is accurate that trump is humiliating his supporters because many of them said they supported trump because he was a successful businessman(he isn't) who would hire the best people( he hasn't) and run the government like a business. they said that because trump was rich he wouldn't take money from other rich people( he has taken money from anyone) and that he would clean out the swamp(his family is openly corrupt). hence my opinion that trump is humiliating his supporters.

vantexan

Which family members are living off government largesse?