President Trump

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
No, no he didn't. From what I can recall, the rules in combat are kill the enemy, save yourself and your brothers, but definitely kill them.

Are you sure about that?

I'm pretty sure that hasn't changed since forever.

We could always train, and engage when engaged. After the Bush years we figured it was time for someone else more local to engage, Trump is changing that, now he is putting our neighbor's kids on the front line, or at least he wants to.

Apart from all the nonsense you spewed, what has changed is the 'Rules of Engagement'. We are killing more civilians.

That should win hearts and minds. Be prepared for two more generations of war unless something changes, and not in a 'Trumpian' way.

Right now with have children of veterans of the Mid East wars serving. It won't be long before we have grandchildren.

I remember a book with a never ending war, but you probably don't do much readin'.
your right i take it straight word of mouth from two brothers who served. Dont comment on tbings you dont know

bbsam

Staff member
Ok , I may have missed it . where did your subjective sounding argument that businesses were weary become 100 percent true. you have a 100 percent poll to support your 100 percent true argument?
As evidenced by President Trump reversing the "shackles" without any congressional input, the next president could reverse Trumps executive orders. So businesses can't make long term decisions. Substantive tax reform gives a better degree of certainty. QED

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
As evidenced by President Trump reversing the "shackles" without any congressional input, the next president could reverse Trumps executive orders. So businesses can't make long term decisions. Substantive tax reform gives a better degree of certainty. QED
taxes and regulations

newfie

So if Trump fails at tax reform, will your enthusiasm continue? Because I honk businesses are starting to grow wary.

Trumps already killed a ton of restrictive Obama polices that were making businesses weary. How would taking those shackles off of business make them weary?

and thus we have this Bizarre evolution of your response's

you and Ferguson are on the same plane. You define how you want reality to appear then you twist the truth and todays reality to try to make it appear as you see it.