President Trump

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Which States Are Givers and Which Are Takers?

Just as I thought. It's already been done.
As it says on the linked page, " Like the old saying goes, figures don't lie, Liars figure."

Great page to peruse ... I've spent a least a half-hour.
I will say nothing surprises me ... the South continues to be dependent on taxes from the Northern States as compensation for the War of Northern Aggression against the South some 150 years ago.

Sportello

As it says on the linked page, " Like the old saying goes, figures don't lie, Liars figure."

I will say nothing surprises me ... the South continues to be dependent on taxes from the Northern States as compensation for the War of Northern Aggression against the South some 150 years ago.

rage-face-1-1.png

bbsam

Staff member

Waaaaaahhhhh. Next time win the war.

newfie

I'm afraid I must have slept through that class, I must find some time to revisit this valuable lesson