President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
your still upset at the election results
I'm upset that not only has the public school system failed you but repeatedly we have tried to educate you in the difference between "your" (the possessive pronoun) and ""you're" (the contraction of you and are). Try as we might, your failing persists. You're pretty hopeless.:)

bbsam

Staff member
IMG_0290.PNG
Yep. Cartman is awesome.

...but I don't want him for president!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I'm upset that not only has the public school system failed you but repeatedly we have tried to educate you in the difference between "your" (the possessive pronoun) and ""you're" (the contraction of you and are). Try as we might, your failing persists. You're pretty hopeless.:)
it is a thread, im not worried about spelling, when im typing to a bunch of people i dont know, nor am i worried about your and you are. It is not a college term paper on here, your comments nor mine offer anything important to life. I have better things to do then correct peoples mistakes and believe it or not, you make them to.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
and if you want to get anal about things, using you're in a sentence is lazy. You should just expand it out to you are when you can.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
tldr, probably, i dunno, your link is trash, i didn't follow the viglink.com merchant pass through crap. hope u got identity protection bruh you clearly are easily scammed.

garbage headline though
fake news on an epic Monkey :censored2: scale
bye felicia

trolling?
or stupid?
i'll let you pick which

hint: it's both
just kidding, maybe
i guess

I'm sure you have a subscription... Just go pick it up from your driveway since the scary internet has you befuddled.:happy-very:

For the New York times... Not bad reporting for a change.

BrownArmy

Trump Says Jump. His Supporters Ask, How High?

The title is misleading, but it's an interesting article about the partisanship of our nation.

"...Citizens’ perceptions of parties’ policy stands and their own policy views are significantly colored by their party preferences. Even on purely factual questions with clear right answers, citizens are sometimes willing to believe the opposite if it makes them feel better about their partisanship and vote choices..."

"...Citizens pick a team, but they don’t naturally think like the team leadership does. And when Trump tells Republicans to think in a new way, lots of people happily adopt that new position because they were never that committed to the old ideas anyway. They’re just committed to the label..."

"...American politics is less a competition of ideas and more a struggle between two teams. In other words, insofar as elections have become primal struggles, and political competition has devolved into an atavistic spectacle, the prospect for a return to a politics of compromise and consensus approaches zero, no matter what temporary accommodations professional politicians make."

newfie

liberals usually revert to an attack on grammar , spelling or general intelligence when they have nothing of substance to present.

if this gets really heated then the nuke comes next .

upload_2017-9-19_9-14-13.png