President Trump

rickyb

Too bad it wasn't Drumpf but Manafort
they tapped his campaign and htey still couldnt beat him lol.

all this russia stuff is probably not the real issue. the real issue is hte DNC and hte media killed bernies campaign which he couldve beat hillary, and just the election in general like the electoral college, registering with parties, etc.

rod

Retired 22 years

all this russia stuff is probably not the real issue. the real issue is hte DNC and hte media killed bernies campaign which he couldve beat hillary, and just the election in general like the electoral college, registering with parties, etc.

Have you been checked for dyslexia lately?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

They were "wiretapping" Manafort since 2014. You're just repeating the garbage you read on twitter, and honestly, it seems like a lot of the crap you say here comes straight from the Russian media. You're being tricked kid.

rickyb

They were "wiretapping" Manafort since 2014. You're just repeating the garbage you read on twitter, and honestly, it seems like a lot of the crap you say here comes straight from the Russian media. You're being tricked kid.
the stuff i read on twitter is not garbage. everything i said is true and they did kill bernie and no i cant specify an article but i know where to look.

i just listened to an interview from glenn greenwald and i believe he said theres so far no evidence.

the russian media includes jesse ventura, chris hedges, max keiser, ross ashcroft, jesse ventura and oliver stones sons have a show, thom hartmann...it used to include abby martin who i greatly admire and julian assange.

where do you get your news? have you seen alot of the shows on RT? i have a friend who says its all garbage and has rarely if ever watched it, and btw wastes his time watching msnbc.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
the stuff i read on twitter is not garbage. everything i said is true and they did kill bernie and no i cant specify an article but i know where to look.

i just listened to an interview from glenn greenwald and i believe he said theres so far no evidence.

the russian media includes jesse ventura, chris hedges, max keiser, ross ashcroft, jesse ventura and oliver stones sons have a show, thom hartmann...it used to include abby martin who i greatly admire and julian assange.

where do you get your news? have you seen alot of the shows on RT? i have a friend who says its all garbage and has rarely if ever watched it, and btw wastes his time watching msnbc.
It's a propaganda machine run by the Russian government.

It will be fine

The Times did a Daily podcast about the origins of RT a few weeks ago. I'd give it a listen. RT was created to be a propaganda outlet for Russia. It's their stated purpose. You should question the motives of your sources, they aren't in business just to educate the masses.

rickyb

It's a propaganda machine run by the Russian government.
no kidding. have you watched it alot and seen the different shows? if propaganda is telling the truth about whats wrong with america, then im all for it.

the day after trump won, they had ralph nader on. they always have richard wolff on.

rickyb

The Times did a Daily podcast about the origins of RT a few weeks ago. I'd give it a listen. RT was created to be a propaganda outlet for Russia. It's their stated purpose. You should question the motives of your sources, they aren't in business just to educate the masses.
yea i know telling whats wrong with america probably weakens it, and im sure russia wants someone in the white house like jill stein who is going to decrease military conflict with russia, which btw is who shouldve won, not hillary, not trump.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
no kidding. have you watched it alot and seen the different shows? if propaganda is telling the truth about whats wrong with america, then im all for it.

the day after trump won, they had ralph nader on. they always have richard wolff on.
Follow the money.
It's a state run media outlet, it is the literal opposite of unbiased free press. They showcase fringe views and you think that means you're getting the stuff the "mainstream media" is hiding from you. In reality you're just consuming some good information mixed in with garbage anti-western, anti-democracy, Russian propaganda.

I'm not saying that nothing on there is worthwhile, I'm saying that from your posts you clearly have been sucked into the propaganda machine.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
managort was trumps campaign manager and lived in trump tower, you dont think they got trump in the wiretap. Obama administration was doing some serious spying on people. Now you got samantha powers unmasking everyone to

Turdferguson

Just a turd
managort was trumps campaign manager and lived in trump tower, you dont think they got trump in the wiretap. Obama administration was doing some serious spying on people. Now you got samantha powers unmasking everyone to

I thought team Trump claimed they barely knew Manafort?