President Trump

newfie

it-trump-supporters-seem-particularly-angry-this-week-its-because-11292396.png

upload_2017-9-5_9-51-50.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lobbyists Sure Love Trump's Expensive Golf Courses For Some Reason

President Trump never properly separated himself from his businesses, giving anyone with enough money an opportunity to influence the US government. And a new investigation by USA Today pulls back the curtain on who’s buying their way into Trump’s golf courses using some clever investigative techniques: Reporters at the paper used social media and public golf websites to follow the money.

As USA Today notes, Trump’s golf courses may be his most profitable business, raking in roughly $600 million per year. But we have no idea how much money Trump is personally taking in, nor who he owes money to, because the president is the first in modern history not to release his tax returns.

President Trump has kept so many of his dealings secret that the White House doesn’t even acknowledge when he’s playing golf, but he’s been outed many times on social media. We may never know the full scale of its potential sketchy handouts that hark back to the bad old days of boy’s club bribery.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
From your article:

"During a later meeting with congressional delegations from New York and New Jersey, Trump is even said to have complained that the emir’s plane was longer than his own."

Talk about FAKE NEWS! LMFAO! Trump is just too, "HUGE" for you to comprehend.:consoling: :happy-very:

MAKAVELI

From your article:

"During a later meeting with congressional delegations from New York and New Jersey, Trump is even said to have complained that the emir’s plane was longer than his own."

Talk about FAKE NEWS! LMFAO! Trump is just too, "HUGE" for you to comprehend.:consoling: :happy-very:
Drumpf is fake news.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
tldr, probably, i dunno, your link is trash, i didn't follow the viglink.com merchant pass through crap. hope u got identity protection bruh you clearly are easily scammed.

garbage headline though
fake news on an epic Monkey :censored2: scale
bye felicia

Seriously, I think this article is 'dead on' and pretty much syncs up with my take on Trump.
Good post Tony.
trolling?
or stupid?
i'll let you pick which

hint: it's both
just kidding, maybe
i guess

Last edited: