President Trump

Turdferguson

Just a turd
pretty pathetic huh
What is pathetic is that you are under the delusion that we are under some sort of dictatorship where there are no checks and balances to the power of one individual.
Words have meaning, and the only person who can fire him right NOW is the person who appointed him, which would be the Deputy Attorney General

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I guess will just have to agree or disagree, I don't think he would do it, but when if it all came out in the wash I think you'll find i'm correct. I can easily make a case for him to be fired for cause right now, however we live in a political world therefore it wouldn't be the prudent thing for Mr. Trump, President Trump to do.

Make your case for cause.

floridays

What is pathetic is that you are under the delusion that we are under some sort of dictatorship where there are no checks and balances to the power of one individual.
Words have meaning, and the only person who can fire him right NOW is the person who appointed him, which would be the Deputy Attorney General
Sorry to upset you, we might see but I doubt it. Not delusional here though, calm down buddy.

floridays

Make your case for cause.[/QUOTE
How many prosecutors has he hired, what are their political affiliations, where have they donated money to, who have any of them served under with political appointments, and what kind of law firms do they come from. Do you own homework. I don't just let anyone copy my work. Thats just for a start.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yeah my history of posts on here sure bear that hypothesis out.
streamBS.png

floridays

A better future is what everyone should strive for...not a return to a rose colored past
Personally speaking, not in the world view I would enjoy reliving some of my past I'm sure you would too but there's a lot of past in me that i'm glad it will remain there. You seem like a good guy or whatever you identify as, i like a good instigator as it says on your avatar, mostly now i'm a counter puncher. We can always disagree without being disagreeable.... yeah right. By the way i'm new here , how do I start a post. I know how to reply (counter puncher) but haven't seen the new post button. Thanks for your help have a good future today.

It will be fine

Personally speaking, not in the world view I would enjoy reliving some of my past I'm sure you would too but there's a lot of past in me that i'm glad it will remain there. You seem like a good guy or whatever you identify as, i like a good instigator as it says on your avatar, mostly now i'm a counter puncher. We can always disagree without being disagreeable.... yeah right. By the way i'm new here , how do I start a post. I know how to reply (counter puncher) but haven't seen the new post button. Thanks for your help have a good future today.
You've lurked for 12 years, claim to know everything about everyone, and can't find the new thread button?

Turdferguson

Just a turd

If you are talking about starting a new thread. Go to the home of the forum you want to post in and hit this button
2017-10-18_07.27.36.jpg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
As none of us know the complete conversation, I personally see how this could be a supreme compliment. Sgt. La David Johnson certainly did know what he signed up for, and he willingly, most likely with great pride accepted the honor to serve his country. I come from a military family, dozens of friends and very close acquaintances have fought and served their, our country, admirably and with great honor.
Sgt. La David Johnson did know what he signed up for and he willingly put himself in the position to lay down his life for his country, the citizens of The United States of America.

Thank You Sgt. La David Johnson for knowing what might be your end, and still signing up to protect at many times a very ungrateful nation. Mrs. Myeshia Johnson, I grieve with you and your and Sgt. Johnson's beautiful little girl, and the little baby that will never know their father. Sgt. Johnson did know what he was signing up for and was so much stronger to accept the possible fate.

Sgt. Johnson,The US Army Family Loves You, Thanks You and Honors You. Your family is You, and they receive the same, because of your sacrifice.
A Salute to Sgt. and Mrs. Johnson and all loved ones who grieve. Thank You Sir
The four killed in Benghazi also knew what they signed up for.
At this point, what difference does it make?

newfie

She was another terrible option for the office. Worse than the Grabber-in-Chief? Not sure I would go that far.

since you mention the grabber in chief you have no problem with her being financed by a grabber in chief and being married to and aiding and abetting a grabber in chief. Take your Obama posters down its a new world and a better world then what you turned a blind eye to before.

newfie

So what you're saying is that since Hillary and Obama were dirty, Trump gets a pass? Does that make any sense?

trump has a team of Clinton colluders on his trail trying to fabricate a connection that would pale in comparison . does that make any sense?