President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
since you mention the grabber in chief you have no problem with her being financed by a grabber in chief and being married to and aiding and abetting a grabber in chief. Take your Obama posters down its a new world and a better world then what you turned a blind eye to before.
Hillary was compromised and got away with it, how does that work?
trump has a team of Clinton colluders on his trail trying to fabricate a connection that would pale in comparison . does that make any sense?
its a pitiful existence in snowflake land when you run these stories and hope and pray they are 100 percent accurate as presented.
nothing to find.
Good lord you are obsessed with Trump.... seek help.
You are officially the new TOS, if TOS was a republican who got hit in the head with a brick that is.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
What is pathetic is that you are under the delusion that we are under some sort of dictatorship where there are no checks and balances to the power of one individual.
Words have meaning, and the only person who can fire him right NOW is the person who appointed him, which would be the Deputy Attorney General
Monkey Talk
The four killed in Benghazi also knew what they signed up for.
At this point, what difference does it make?
Today's monkey chat

monte-2.png

There's nothing in the world more lovely than a crisp fall morning!

mortimer-2.png

I feel like a lot of things are more lovely than a day where it's slightly colder than usual...

monte-2.png

Name one thing.

mortimer-2.png

monte-2.png

I told you, there's nothing more lovely than a beau-

mortimer-2.png

FRESH PIZZA FROM THE OVEN

monte-2.png

Oh, well yes. I suppose that is also quite a beautiful scene to behold...

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Monkey Talk

Today's monkey chat

monte-2.png

There's nothing in the world more lovely than a crisp fall morning!

mortimer-2.png

I feel like a lot of things are more lovely than a day where it's slightly colder than usual...

monte-2.png

Name one thing.

mortimer-2.png

monte-2.png

I told you, there's nothing more lovely than a beau-

mortimer-2.png

FRESH PIZZA FROM THE OVEN

monte-2.png

Oh, well yes. I suppose that is also quite a beautiful scene to behold...
r those your siblings

floridays

You've lurked for 12 years, claim to know everything about everyone, and can't find the new thread button?
Yeah, what better proof that i've reading this stuff for so long and never tried to post, try again. Believe what you want, that does'nt change the facts. Remember the guy that had all the super secret documents from fedex, and the ear of fedex higher ups.Keep attacking me and not what I say. I remember years ago Vantexan talking about how he identified himself on the website Fedexaminer. Think what you want, you're wrong again.

MAKAVELI

Yeah, what better proof that i've reading this stuff for so long and never tried to post, try again. Believe what you want, that does'nt change the facts. Remember the guy that had all the super secret documents from fedex, and the ear of fedex higher ups.Keep attacking me and not what I say. I remember years ago Vantexan talking about how he identified himself on the website Fedexaminer. Think what you want, you're wrong again.
#GETALIFE

It will be fine

I'm not doubting your creepy 12 years of lurking. I'm mocking the fact you present yourself as a genius with insight into everyone that posts here and can't navigate the page well enough to find "post new thread." It's not like there's a ton of options or browncafe is incredibly complex, it's a basic message board, the average 10 year old can figure it out.

floridays

I'm not doubting your creepy 12 years of lurking. I'm mocking the fact you present yourself as a genius with insight into everyone that posts here and can't navigate the page well enough to find "post new thread." It's not like there's a ton of options or browncafe is incredibly complex, it's a basic message board, the average 10 year old can figure it out.
Good job, actually I didn't want to post a new thread, I wanted to post something in this thread referring to something I posted last night. Thanks for giving me the opportunity now though. In relation to what I posted about Sgt. Johnson I just wanted to share with anyone who liked the post to check out my friend. Maj. Stephen Reich US Army, google him if you like. There is no more honorable person than him that has, is or ever will post on this board.
Rest in Peace Steve, Thank You for your ultimate sacrifice. I know personally that you knew what you were signing up for, that is the reason you enlisted.
Thanks for the opportunity iwbf.

Last edited:

BrownArmy

Good job, actually I didn't want to post a new thread, I wanted to post something in this thread referring to something I posted last night. Thanks for giving me the opportunity now though. In relation to what I posted about Sgt. Johnson I just wanted to share with anyone who liked the post to check out my friend. Maj. Stephen Reich US Army, google him if you like. There is no more honorable person than him that has, is or ever will post on this board.
Rest in Peace Steve, Thank You for your ultimate sacrifice. I know personally that you knew what you were signing up for, that is the reason you enlisted.
Thanks for the opportunity iwbf.

You're not Tieguy, are you?