President Trump

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
since you mention the grabber in chief you have no problem with her being financed by a grabber in chief and being married to and aiding and abetting a grabber in chief. Take your Obama posters down its a new world and a better world then what you turned a blind eye to before.
I didn't turn a blind eye to any of that. Clinton's actions were reprehensible, and I've never voted for his wife or Obama. Believe it or not, it is possible to not be a democrat and still despise Trump.

Sportello

Banned
since you mention the grabber in chief you have no problem with her being financed by a grabber in chief and being married to and aiding and abetting a grabber in chief. Take your Obama posters down its a new world and a better world then what you turned a blind eye to before.
@tieguy, resident sociopath.

newfie

I'm not doubting your creepy 12 years of lurking. I'm mocking the fact you present yourself as a genius with insight into everyone that posts here and can't navigate the page well enough to find "post new thread." It's not like there's a ton of options or browncafe is incredibly complex, it's a basic message board, the average 10 year old can figure it out.
giphy.gif

newfie

Thing is this is all old news. Only difference it is finally getting more media coverage.

it is a treat though watching the libs try to retread the debunked trump collusion as the Clinton Collusion comes roaring forward. Hopefully sessions will soon appoint a special prosecuter to look into the Clinton/Obama/Putin deal.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Thing is this is all old news. Only difference it is finally getting more media coverage.
it is a treat though watching the libs try to retread the debunked trump collusion as the Clinton Collusion comes roaring forward. Hopefully sessions will soon appoint a special prosecuter to look into the Clinton/Obama/Putin deal.

Hillary (wrong) + Bill (wrong) = Chelsea (wronger)
Hillary Hillary Hillary Obama Benghazi Hillary Emails Hillary Hillary
Blah blah blah

You old farts are senile.
This is a Trump thread.