President Trump

rickyb

I was quoting you.

YOU said "if".
all of our conversations end up like this LOL. its hard to believe your serious.

in the 90s, bill clinton deregulated media so 6 corporations control it all, passed anti worker NAFTA which gives more power to corporations and less to government, deregulated finance which caused the financial crisis, cut welfare for single mothers, put a ton of people in jail.

Oh Shoot

I don't understand why people are so surprised about what Trump is doing. He's been telling you what he's gonna do for 18+ months. The only shock should be how quickly he's doing it.Imagine that... a President that actually does what he says he's gonna do

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I don't understand why people are so surprised about what Trump is doing. He's been telling you what he's gonna do for 18+ months. The only shock should be how quickly he's doing it.Imagine that... a President that actually does what he says he's gonna do

He is destroying our democracy. You are blind to it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Destroying Democrats? Yes.

US is a Republic, not a Democracy.

You're not smart. Neither is your president. Today, he was praising Boeing for the 787, which is made internationally,but is assembled in South Carolina. An informed leader would know that.

He will destroy our country, not make it great.

It's fools like you who enable him by not getting the facts.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The 787 is a prime example of globalization, not saving US jobs. SC is an assembly line where parts from over 100 foreign countries are made into an airplane. These are major sub-assemblies like entire fuselage sections.
Good start to a valid debate. And then:
Trump is an idiot.
when-someone-wont-stop-talking-to-you.gif

It will be fine

Is this the third weekend in a row that Trump is out of the White House and on vacation? Must be costing the taxpayers millions.
Well this weekend he's holding a campaign rally so I'm sure he's paying his fair portion for Air Force one, security, lodging etc. It's never too early to start the 2020 campaign.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Is this the third weekend in a row that Trump is out of the White House and on vacation? Must be costing the taxpayers millions.

He's costing the Palm Beach economy $1.5M in losses each time he visits. Did anyone mention Trump doubled membership fees at Mar-A-Lago when he was elected from $100,000 to $200,000? Just 2 new members and he already made-up for his presidential salary.

The scam is just starting.