President Trump

wkmac

Donald Trump is the unintended consequences of people working to centralize power at the top to the harm and disadvantage of power that once existed at the local/at the people for the purpose of the people.

P

pickup

He's costing the Palm Beach economy $1.5M in losses each time he visits. Did anyone mention Trump doubled membership fees at Mar-A-Lago when he was elected from $100,000 to $200,000? Just 2 new members and he already made-up for his presidential salary.

The scam is just starting.

Oh well....

wkmac

Hypocrites. All of you.

Really? And yet when @moreluck called out Obama for his many vacations and costs to the taxpayer, you argued with her and called her names and yet now you have a problem with it when Trump does it.

Mirror Mirror on the Wall, who is the biggest hypocrite of all?

If Trump is such a GAWD DAMN THREAT to the All friend'ing Mighty Star Spangled America, seems to me having him on vacation is the best way to protect it. Out of town means the less damage he can do.

I felt the same about Obama as well. I'd just assume have them both on vacation for their entire terms in office if it were up to me. Less costly in the long run.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The difference between an Obama vacation & a Trump vacation is Obama had to rent or be invited to a vacation spot . Security arrangement kept changing with each location .
While Trump just goes home .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The difference between an Obama vacation & a Trump vacation is Obama had to rent or be invited to a vacation spot . Security arrangement kept changing with each location .
While Trump just goes home .

Makes no difference. Still incredibly expensive. Plus, extra security in NYC for estranged spouse Melania.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Well this weekend he's holding a campaign rally so I'm sure he's paying his fair portion for Air Force one, security, lodging etc. It's never too early to start the 2020 campaign.
did you complain when Obama was flying hillary around on air force one campaigning for her.

It will be fine

He don't need to ---he's a shoe in for a second term.
I think he's just demonstrating campaigning is the only thing he's good at. Actual governing is proving to be a challenge. The guy barely won, if he's doesn't start doing something with real results he'll be run out of town before 2020. Holding a campaign rally after a month in office is desperate, his feelings are hurt because everyone is mean to him on TV so he needs a crowd to cheer for him. Sad!