President Trump

vantexan

I thought you were one of those insisting that the IG report was coming and soon she’d be in cuffs!
There are two IG reports. The one that has come out lead to the firing of McCabe and demotion of Strzok. But the IG stopped short of recommending her case be reopened. I wonder why? Does not change the fact that she clearly broke the law and Comey covered for her. And Dems still voted for her. During the campaign she was asked by a reporter about wiping her server. She made a little joke about using a cloth but she came off badly and didn't give press conferences for months after that. And yet y'all still voted for her. What exactly does it take for a Democrat not to vote for a tainted candidate? Video of them saying the N word? She and Bill got rich giving speeches to donors. Wouldn't release the transcript of the private speech she gave Goldman Sachs. And you still voted for her. Donald Trump wasn't my choice for the Republican nominee but I do like his policies. But as a candidate things were known about Hillary. Trump was just a boor. How do you justify voting for her? She broke the law to enrich herself and you still voted for her.

bbsam

Staff member
There are two IG reports. The one that has come out lead to the firing of McCabe and demotion of Strzok. But the IG stopped short of recommending her case be reopened. I wonder why? Does not change the fact that she clearly broke the law and Comey covered for her. And Dems still voted for her. During the campaign she was asked by a reporter about wiping her server. She made a little joke about using a cloth but she came off badly and didn't give press conferences for months after that. And yet y'all still voted for her. What exactly does it take for a Democrat not to vote for a tainted candidate? Video of them saying the N word? She and Bill got rich giving speeches to donors. Wouldn't release the transcript of the private speech she gave Goldman Sachs. And you still voted for her. Donald Trump wasn't my choice for the Republican nominee but I do like his policies. But as a candidate things were known about Hillary. Trump was just a boor. How do you justify voting for her? She broke the law to enrich herself and you still voted for her.
Now the IG is part of the deep state....

Smh

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
....yet you still voted for a presidential candidate accused of sexual assault.

newfie

None of that means that Don Jr. didn’t collude with Russians.

Doesn’t prove the president didn’t know about it.

Doesn’t explain why Paul Manafort took on the chairman job FOR FREE even though he was heavily in debt to Russian oligarchs.

Doesn’t explain Trumps firing of Mueller.

Doesn’t explain Trumps multiple stories.

Doesn’t explain hiring Michael Flynn.

If Trump had cajones, he’d fire Mueller and we’d all get this over with in a huge fireball.

it absolutely does prove it if it was all created by the FBI and intelligence agencies .

you have top levels of the FBI having left in disgrace.

more to come.

newfie

bbsam

Staff member
it absolutely does prove it if it was all created by the FBI and intelligence agencies .

you have top levels of the FBI having left in disgrace.

more to come.
In disgrace? I wouldn’t say that. Seems they’ve left and they aren’t about to stop fighting.

More deep state paranoia.

Tell me...did the “vast right wing conspiracy” exist as well?

newfie

In disgrace? I wouldn’t say that. Seems they’ve left and they aren’t about to stop fighting.

More deep state paranoia.

Tell me...did the “vast right wing conspiracy” exist as well?

dont dig too deep here, at some point you'll have to put aside your hatred for trump and deal with the corruption in the FBI and Obama intelligence agencies.

bbsam

Staff member
dont dig too deep here, at some point you'll have to put aside your hatred for trump and deal with the corruption in the FBI and Obama intelligence agencies.
I’m willing to do that. Just not willing to give Trump a pass on the things he’s already admitted to.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You always pretend to be middle of the road but you never side with the “anti Trump” crowd. You’re like an old, fat Rand Paul.
I can think of thousands of politicians that I would never side with ... Rand Paul and his Dad are the exception.

Actually, your selective memory, keeps you from remembering all the times I sided with the left on social matters.
I have also been critical of the US Government budget.

As always ... I am a Fiscal Conservative and a Social Liberal - the classic American Libertarian.

bbsam

Staff member
I can think of thousands of politicians that I would never side with ... Rand Paul and his Dad are the exception.

Actually, your selective memory, keeps you from remembering all the times I sided with the left on social matters.
I have also been critical of the US Government budget.

As always ... I am a Fiscal Conservative and a Social Liberal - the classic American Libertarian.
Wanting weed legal does not make you a social liberal.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You always pretend to be middle of the road but you never side with the “anti Trump” crowd. You’re like an old, fat Rand Paul.

Like your bloated sense of self importance and intelligence translates into a viable message that has an iota of truth.
Any point you make that actually turns out to be true is simply a matter of chance.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Wanting weed legal does not make you a social liberal.
And again, your twisted and muddled mind prohibits you from remembering other social issues I support such as

• marriage between persons of the same sex
  • Women serving in the military
  • The right for a woman to get an abortion
  • Freedom of speech from government censorship
  • Acceptance of the freedom of the individual from the government to do whatever they want with their body and mind

I am also a Constitutionalist which runs afoul of some liberals but not all.

Like I do with links which seem to be beyond your capacity, I will tag you so you can maybe remember my support of social freedoms.

Last edited: