President Trump

newfie

That’s impressive.

Now...

When Hillary Clinton said, “What difference does it make?!?” What was she truly saying?

When Donald Trump said he fired Mueller over “the Russian thing,” what was he saying?

When the president first said the Russian meeting was about adoption, and then about opposition research, and then collusion isn’t a crime, what was he really saying?

I know, I know. All made up “fake news” and a vast left wing conspiracy.

you make a convincing argument for trump staying out of the muller perjury trap

newfie

Not even a decent try ... in fact, I would call it wimpy.

Rand Paul is a Republican politician!
Social Issues that cost money aren't social issues I support and I imagine neither do the Pauls.

So, yes, there is a gray area that I do not support.

My beliefs are based on the freedom of the individual not one individual experiencing the largess of the government by taking money from one person and giving it to another person.
I support taking money from an individual to build infrastructure such as roads and enforce clean air policies.

If you really applied yourself, you might understand some day.

the flaw in your argument in explaining it to a true liberal is they will never understand the part where you do not offer a solution with tax payer dollars.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
the flaw in your argument in explaining it to a true liberal is they will never understand the part where you do not offer a solution with tax payer dollars.
I know, especially with bbsam!
He doesn't think allowing someone to do or think what they want, as long as they don't hurt others physically or monetarily, is freedom.

It's not freedom until you take someone's money and give it to another person.

Definitely not a good American.

bbsam

Staff member
you make a convincing argument for trump staying out of the muller perjury trap
Why would that even matter? If you can’t indict a sitting president, it doesn’t matter. If you can indict a sitting president, you don’t need his testimony to do it anyway. That he would lie under oath...nobody would be surprised, nobody would bat an eye.

newfie

Why would that even matter? If you can’t indict a sitting president, it doesn’t matter. If you can indict a sitting president, you don’t need his testimony to do it anyway. That he would lie under oath...nobody would be surprised, nobody would bat an eye.

I don't believe you're that ignorant.

bbsam

Staff member
I don't believe you're that ignorant.
Enlighten me.

None of this will end up in court while Trump is president. This is playing to the 2018 voters and whether or not Democrats take back the House. Trump knows it. Giuliani knows it. I suspect even you know it.

Is Trump unable to tell the truth?