President Trump

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
get
4816dd1a0a514f1899e64f8c18a83304a983eb1fd8ab1ecc75a3fab054a60503.jpg
Orwell did what he could to enlighten and warn us about how the future would be warped by those who were allowed/enabled to achieve Power. Doesn't seem like many of the drumpfettes ever read his books?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
get
4816dd1a0a514f1899e64f8c18a83304a983eb1fd8ab1ecc75a3fab054a60503.jpg
Orwell did what he could to enlighten and warn us about how the future would be warped by those who were allowed/enabled to achieve Power. Doesn't seem like many of the drumpfettes ever read his books?
Nice job of disinformation.
This is from MTP this morning and Rudy explained that one group has their truth and another group has their version of the truth.
Both sides include their prejudices and life experiences along with the obvious of their political beliefs.

bbsam

Staff member
Nice job of disinformation.
This is from MTP this morning and Rudy explained that one group has their truth and another group has their version of the truth.
Both sides include their prejudices and life experiences along with the obvious of their political beliefs.
That’s impressive.

Now...

When Hillary Clinton said, “What difference does it make?!?” What was she truly saying?

When Donald Trump said he fired Mueller over “the Russian thing,” what was he saying?

When the president first said the Russian meeting was about adoption, and then about opposition research, and then collusion isn’t a crime, what was he really saying?

I know, I know. All made up “fake news” and a vast left wing conspiracy.

bbsam

Staff member
This is the one I meant to reply to:

Sorry about that but just for good measure, "You suck petrified donkey D*s." :winkiss:
Just out of curiosity, what socially liberal policy of the Obama administration did Rand Paul ever support? I’m of the belief that “social liberal” is just a wimpy conservative’s guilty musings.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Just out of curiosity, what socially liberal policy of the Obama administration did Rand Paul ever support? I’m of the belief that “social liberal” is just a wimpy conservative’s guilty musings.
Not even a decent try ... in fact, I would call it wimpy.

Rand Paul is a Republican politician!
Social Issues that cost money aren't social issues I support and I imagine neither do the Pauls.

So, yes, there is a gray area that I do not support.

My beliefs are based on the freedom of the individual not one individual experiencing the largess of the government by taking money from one person and giving it to another person.
I support taking money from an individual to build infrastructure such as roads and enforce clean air policies.

If you really applied yourself, you might understand some day.

bbsam

Staff member
Not even a decent try ... in fact, I would call it wimpy.

Rand Paul is a Republican politician!
Social Issues that cost money aren't social issues I support and I imagine neither do the Pauls.

So, yes, there is a gray area that I do not support.

My beliefs are based on the freedom of the individual not one individual experiencing the largess of the government by taking money from one person and giving it to another person.
I support taking money from an individual to build infrastructure such as roads and enforce clean air policies.

If you really applied yourself, you might understand some day.
Don’t kid yourself. Social issues cost money. They cost companies money and those companies invest heavily in politics. Gay marriage costs money. Legalizing drugs cost money. Think UPS wants their drivers peeing dirty on a regular basis?

bbsam

Staff member
I find it hard to believe someone of your age does not understand that "Truth" is not the same as "Fact".

I swear you get dumber every time I read one of your posts.
Maybe we should clarify exactly which version of the truth that Trump has spouted off is the one he wants to stick with.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Don’t kid yourself. Social issues cost money. They cost companies money and those companies invest heavily in politics. Gay marriage costs money. Legalizing drugs cost money. Think UPS wants their drivers peeing dirty on a regular basis?
Too stupid to bother replying to.