President Trump

floridays

My link was to an article explaining the tax breaks Donnie got. @BigUnionGuy seemed to imply that the NYTimes was engaged in cheating to get a tax break. Donnie has used tax incentives to a much greater extent. He has also defrauded the United States of tax revenue rightly owed. That’s money stolen from citizens.

Two different things.

Hopefully you can understand now.
I can understand one thing, If DJT has defrauded any taxing authority, they will knock on his door. Stories in liberal rags do not concern me, is that understood?
Complying with tax law is always beneficial to an individual taxpayer. If you think taking full advantage of tax law, "to greater extent," is criminal, contact your congressional representative.

vantexan

I can understand one thing, If DJT has defrauded any taxing authority, they will knock on his door. Stories in liberal rags do not concern me, is that understood?
Complying with tax law is always beneficial to an individual taxpayer. If you think taking full advantage of tax law, "to greater extent," is criminal, contact your congressional representative.
If he did actually break the law getting creative, will be interesting if the IRS hits him with a huge tax bill. There are elements within the IRS that aren't friendly to Republicans. Would certainly be an angle they would work before 2020. If the IRS doesn't do anything then essentially saying the NY Times got it wrong, nothing to see here. If a crime was committed the statute of limitations has run out, but no limitation on collecting back taxes owed. NY is a Democrat, high tax stronghold, and they're saying they're looking into it. If it's possible to make political hay out of it they will.