President Trump

newfie

He’s not the problem, it’s the people like you that support him that are the problem.

i'm honored to be the problem . toughen up butter cup

29597266_10213080393097112_8351600802718423279_n.jpg

Sportello

That's because I make good choices!! I don't drink either. I had a Manhatten 50 years ago...….said eewwww and that was it!!
I don't have to actually murder someone to know that it's the wrong thing to do.
Wait, didn’t you smoke cigarettes until you got cancer?

Good choice?

vantexan

I smoked cigs for 48 years. They were always legal. I got a type of lung cancer that's not caused by smoking....go figure. However, my ovarian cancer may have been caused by carcinogens.
If only people would learn from your experience. I have a 25 year old stepdaughter who smokes. Says things like people who smoke live into their 80's all the time. She's also put on a lot of weight. The cigs will either cause cancer, emphysema, or in her case with the weight a heart attack or stroke.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
What kind of A-hole mocks mentally retarded people, dead soldiers, and sexual assault victims? Oh, it’s your president.
What kind of A-hole isn't objective and actually believes the left media as they twist the Trumpters comments to fit what they want you to perceive.
Oh yeah , if you are an American, he's your President.

Dollar Chasing

What kind of A-hole isn't objective and actually believes the left media as they twist the Trumpters comments to fit what they want you to perceive.
Oh yeah , if you are an American, he's your President.
What I said are the facts. Trumpets are delusional. I didn’t vote for him, I don’t respect him, and I don’t claim him. I also don’t claim the people that support him as my fellow Americans. I wish the people that STILL support him were all dead. The world would be a better place. After he is done with his presidency, however long that ends up being, you’ll still all be here, which is the true problem with America.

vantexan

What I said are the facts. Trumpets are delusional. I didn’t vote for him, I don’t respect him, and I don’t claim him. I also don’t claim the people that support him as my fellow Americans. I wish the people that STILL support him were all dead. The world would be a better place. After he is done with his presidency, however long that ends up being, you’ll still all be here, which is the true problem with America.
If we were all dead you couldn't get a decent business off the ground.

Observer

Such anger from Dollar Chasing. Thank God for President Trump. I relish the fact we have a business man who's not on the take running things. I am delighted that NAFTA was reworked. The same about working on getting the wall finished. Did you happen to catch news article on NBC Nightly News regarding the port of San Diego? It showed how many drugs are coming in to the US - The one who needs to be stopped is Hillary and her minions and ACLU. Lock up Hillary, Ford and Feinstein and don't forget Schumer, Pelosi and Whoopi Goldberg. Their constant threats and lack of respect of the President are uncalled for. Especially Whoopi - I DIDN'T vote for Obama twice but I didn't treat his office with disrespect. When you watch all of these protesters it kind of reminds you of the French Revolution. However, the bulk of these nowadays are doing it with professionally made signs. Somebody is paying them to protest. IN LIFE, when people get voted into different offices there will be times when you don't agree. However, this is turning violent and hateful. Did everyone forget about "Peaceful Protesting?"

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Such anger from Dollar Chasing. Thank God for President Trump. I relish the fact we have a business man who's not on the take running things. I am delighted that NAFTA was reworked. The same about working on getting the wall finished. Did you happen to catch news article on NBC Nightly News regarding the port of San Diego? It showed how many drugs are coming in to the US - The one who needs to be stopped is Hillary and her minions and ACLU. Lock up Hillary, Ford and Feinstein and don't forget Schumer, Pelosi and Whoopi Goldberg. Their constant threats and lack of respect of the President are uncalled for. Especially Whoopi - I DIDN'T vote for Obama twice but I didn't treat his office with disrespect. When you watch all of these protesters it kind of reminds you of the French Revolution. However, the bulk of these nowadays are doing it with professionally made signs. Somebody is paying them to protest. IN LIFE, when people get voted into different offices there will be times when you don't agree. However, this is turning violent and hateful. Did everyone forget about "Peaceful Protesting?"
tenor (1).gif

Dollar Chasing

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I thought I had already heard the dumbest thing in my life, but you proved me wrong. Thank God for him?? Trump is the antithesis of what God wants us to be as humans.

Edit: Not on the take???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA! I’M DYING HAAHAAHAHAHAAAAA!!! Holy :censored2: you’re dumb as :censored2: HAHHAAAHAHAAAAA!!!

Last edited: