President Trump

vantexan

Ah yes, the old two-sides to a fight lineline. I’ve read a lot of your posts, and you’re just dumb. Presume that you’re ignored because people like you never change.
Argue with some of the fellows on here awhile and get back to me. Of course anyone who considers me dumb because I don't agree with their point of view obviously has much to offer the forum, LOL.

vantexan

Fred made a bunch of red marks on a post, apparently believing “alot” is a word. He wasn’t making a policy argument.
And if you look at the red lining he pointed out the difference between "a lot" and "alot." His reply was pointing out he called me dumb, but used the word "alot" while calling me dumb. You didn't catch that, and jumped on him instead. So now we have conservatives 2, liberals 0 on using a lot. Who are the dumb ones again? Hard to keep track.

It will be fine

And if you look at the red lining he pointed out the difference between "a lot" and "alot." His reply was pointing out he called me dumb, but used the word "alot" while calling me dumb. You didn't catch that, and jumped on him instead. So now we have conservatives 2, liberals 0 on using a lot. Who are the dumb ones again? Hard to keep track.
Check that again. Fred is the one using “alot” that’s not a word. There is no difference between alot and a lot. Alot isn’t a word it has no meaning.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Smoke inhaled into your lungs is not good if it comes from reefer or Camels or a campfire.
Party on Garth. Good weed, good party, good time.
Schools over, get a job, raise a family. No need for weed, if just for the example.
My kids always asked me if I smoked pot in college. My same answer " If I say no, you'll say I'm a liar. If I say yes, you'll think I approve ."

My wife has chronic pain due to many health issues . Sometimes the suffering is beyond words.
She was the good girl. Has never even smoked a cigarette. Opioids are not good.
I will be the first in line when they let us have brownies.

MAKAVELI

Smoke inhaled into your lungs is not good if it comes from reefer or Camels or a campfire.
Party on Garth. Good weed, good party, good time.
Schools over, get a job, raise a family. No need for weed, if just for the example.
My kids always asked me if I smoked pot in college. My same answer " If I say no, you'll say I'm a liar. If I say yes, you'll think I approve ."

My wife has chronic pain due to many health issues . Sometimes the suffering is beyond words.
She was the good girl. Has never even smoked a cigarette. Opioids are not good.
I will be the first in line when they let us have brownies.
Tell her to try CBD.