President Trump

floridays

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I thought I had already heard the dumbest thing in my life, but you proved me wrong. Thank God for him?? Trump is the antithesis of what God wants us to be as humans.

Edit: Not on the take???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA! I’M DYING HAAHAAHAHAHAAAAA!!! Holy :censored2: you’re dumb as :censored2: HAHHAAAHAHAAAAA!!!
Before I attack this post mercilessly state your god.

newfie

What I said are the facts. Trumpets are delusional. I didn’t vote for him, I don’t respect him, and I don’t claim him. I also don’t claim the people that support him as my fellow Americans. I wish the people that STILL support him were all dead. The world would be a better place. After he is done with his presidency, however long that ends up being, you’ll still all be here, which is the true problem with America.

Trump is kicking ass and you're bragging about being wrong.

newfie

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I thought I had already heard the dumbest thing in my life, but you proved me wrong. Thank God for him?? Trump is the antithesis of what God wants us to be as humans.

!

hahhahaahaa libs always love to tell us they don't believe in god and then turn around and tell us what god believes in. Hahahahahahahaahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahahahahahahahaha

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Yeah he's like a young Berry Bee
54d8639e77946151624cc9fef1bb6a26.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Such anger from Dollar Chasing. Thank God for President Trump. I relish the fact we have a business man who's not on the take running things. I am delighted that NAFTA was reworked. The same about working on getting the wall finished. Did you happen to catch news article on NBC Nightly News regarding the port of San Diego? It showed how many drugs are coming in to the US - The one who needs to be stopped is Hillary and her minions and ACLU. Lock up Hillary, Ford and Feinstein and don't forget Schumer, Pelosi and Whoopi Goldberg. Their constant threats and lack of respect of the President are uncalled for. Especially Whoopi - I DIDN'T vote for Obama twice but I didn't treat his office with disrespect. When you watch all of these protesters it kind of reminds you of the French Revolution. However, the bulk of these nowadays are doing it with professionally made signs. Somebody is paying them to protest. IN LIFE, when people get voted into different offices there will be times when you don't agree. However, this is turning violent and hateful. Did everyone forget about "Peaceful Protesting?"
You Observe well.

Dollar Chasing

Trump is kicking ass at digging us in a hole, and you’re so happy to be “winning” at something that you let your delusions blind you to it. We could just say that I think you’re wrong, you think I’m wrong, and only one of us is right. Time will tell.

floridays

Trump is kicking ass at digging us in a hole, and you’re so happy to be “winning” at something that you let your delusions blind you to it. We could just say that I think you’re wrong, you think I’m wrong, and only one of us is right. Time will tell.
Understand this, we disagree politically. I see Trump as pulling us out of a hole. Tell me exactly what is worse since the boy wonder Obama left. I will help you. Racial tension, the only reason that is worse is because your side is playing the only card you have to impede progress. I thought you guys were the progressives or so you say.

newfie

delusional hysteria