President Trump

rickyb

I go online and try to convince basement dwelling latch key kids that they need to stop getting their information from the propaganda media arm of the oppressive and conniving Russian government.
aww quit being so bitter, if you were only honest about how much you actually watch the things you tell others not to, this wouldnt be so difficult.

rickyb

Vlad would like to give you 50 Rubles for your loyalty.
america is the dominant empire and you spend 10x on military empire that russia does.

theres no doubt that america treats its own citizens better than russia, but theres only a 200 million difference between you 2.

i am going to post some different perspectives on russian interference in the US election. ive only heard chris hedges and glenn greenwalds perspective that there is no evidence yet, and i will expand on it. i personally think they did something minor, not enough to change the outcome, and trump probably has money invested with them and cut deals.

rickyb

That sounds like a bad line from a 90's Rambo movie that the evil Russian Colonel would say as they brutally torture the battle-scarred, half -naked, buffed-up draft dodger.
like i said sometimes i listen to msnbc at work and all the talk about is russia investigation. nothing about getting 3rd parties into the debates, nothing about electoral college, nothing about equal / non sensationalist media coverage, etc.

this is probably not the first time another country has played any kind of influence on US elections, and it probably has something to do with the deep state not liking trump him being investigated in the first place. but i will get some more perspectives here and maybe ill change my mind.

J92

What's the difference between Goldman Sachs and terrorists? They seem to both want to take advantage of this world.