President Trump

refineryworker05

Again, trump fans are defending all of this nonsense, and they are all frauds saying stuff they don't care if its true or not, because if trump gets wiped out this November, they'll stop supporting him just like they stopped defending GWBush, and they'll be on to the next disastrous political leader that's their track record. I remember discussing the Iraq War with co workers who defended that war for over a decade, but once trump attacked the Iraq War in the same ways Democrats attacked that war, these same co workers said nothing against trump and are now his biggest supporters, that taught me, its all irrelevant to them as long as the "right" person is in charge, they'll defend whatever they do.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
trump has been as bad as anyone with any logic could see he would be. He doesn't care about anyone but himself, he surrounds himself with sycophants who are all incompetent, he doesn't care to learn what he doesn't know, because he thinks he knows everything, he is vain, a liar, a criminal, corrupt, racist, sexist, etc.
The voters who inflicted trump on this nation should feel like idiots, like fools. They should feel ashamed. They should try to learn what's wrong with their political ideology that they turned to this buffoon to be president. But sadly, these voters will learn nothing from selecting yet another disaster for this nation.
Again, trump fans are defending all of this nonsense, and they are all frauds saying stuff they don't care if its true or not, because if trump gets wiped out this November, they'll stop supporting him just like they stopped defending GWBush, and they'll be on to the next disastrous political leader that's their track record. I remember discussing the Iraq War with co workers who defended that war for over a decade, but once trump attacked the Iraq War in the same ways Democrats attacked that war, these same co workers said nothing against trump and are now his biggest supporters, that taught me, its all irrelevant to them as long as the "right" person is in charge, they'll defend whatever they do.
DisastrousDarkEland-max-1mb.gif

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!

I cannot imagine ever supporting a president like you support this dip:censored2:. Your unwavering, fanatical support helps me to understand how someone like Hitler grabbed so much power. There is nothing Trump could do or say that would lesson your support for him.

The fact that our country has to choose between two old ass draft dodgers who haven't learned to keep their mouths shut is an embarrassment to everyone in this country. Both of these hacks should be selling used cars for a living, not leading our country.

fishtm2001

(CNN)The intelligence that assessed there was an effort by a Russian military intelligence unit to pay the Taliban to kill US soldiers was included in one of President Donald Trump's daily briefings on intelligence matters sometime in the spring, according to a US official with direct knowledge of the latest information.
That assessment, the source said, was backed up by "several pieces of information" that supported the view that there was an effort by the Russian intelligence unit -- the GRU -- to pay bounties to kill US soldiers, including interrogation of Taliban detainees and electronic eavesdropping. The source said there was some other information that did not corroborate this view but said, nonetheless, '"This was a big deal. When it's about US troops you go after it 100%, with everything you got."
The New York Times reported Monday night that the intelligence had been included in a written version of the President's Daily Brief in late February.

fishtm2001

"Fox & Friends" host Ainsley Earhardt on Tuesday justified President Trump's inaction on Russian bounty intelligence in spite of reports that he received written assessment on the issue saying, "All presidents don't read all of their briefings."

Trump’s assertion that he didn’t know about the Russian bribery scheme bristles against reports that officials familiar with the matter confirmed that Trump received a written briefing on the issue in late February – a point raised by co-host Steve Doocey.

“All presidents don’t read all of their briefings,” Earhardt responded.

It will be fine

"Fox & Friends" host Ainsley Earhardt on Tuesday justified President Trump's inaction on Russian bounty intelligence in spite of reports that he received written assessment on the issue saying, "All presidents don't read all of their briefings."

Trump’s assertion that he didn’t know about the Russian bribery scheme bristles against reports that officials familiar with the matter confirmed that Trump received a written briefing on the issue in late February – a point raised by co-host Steve Doocey.

“All presidents don’t read all of their briefings,” Earhardt responded.
EC2DDAA9-C3E1-4F0A-A6D1-DBFBA37A1C5A.jpeg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Ignorance gone to seed
The Dimocrats National Committee tweeted - ...he's(Trump) holding a rally glorifying white supremacy at Mount Rushmore- a region once sacred to tribal communities."
4th of July, Fireworks, President of the United States speaking, Mount Rushmore backdrop, ....you know, the usual white oppression, slave ownin', white priveledge, KKK lovin', Indian hatin' stuff....SMH

refineryworker05

I am going to re emphasis a few points because I think they will come to pass. these trump fans do not care about the truth or reality of the arguments they are presenting to defend trump, they do it because to them trump is the "right" type of person to follow as president. In a few years, no one will defend trump, no one will praise him, no will say what he did was good. He will be looked upon universally as a bigot, his presidency will be viewed universally as a failure animated by racism and xenophobe. He will be seen as a puppet of Russia, and corrupt and criminal, and all the people defending him will be on to supporting the next potential disastrous leader while disavowing trump like they do today with GWBush.

Remember the Bush years? I do. All of the battles about gay marriage, and the war on terror, the Iraq war, these were huge political battles that the people on the wrong side don't even care to bring up anymore. And that was stuff that greatly mattered. You think people are going to defend the criminal, dumb, and petty stuff trump is doing in 6years? Not likely, trump will be disappeared, people will want to pretend he was an aberration instead of what he truly represents. In a few years, when everyone agrees trump sucked don't forget his voters loved him, just like they used to love GWBush and the man they will be supporting in the future will be just as bad or worse.

JJinVA

Wow, amazing. Once again trump has been as bad a president as I knew he would be. The people who supported this man for president, should really do some soul searching as to why the keep selecting disasters( GWBush and now trump) to political leadership

I hated Bush as much as I hated Obama. But I love me some God Emperor! :D

refineryworker05

I hated Bush as much as I hated Obama. But I love me some God Emperor! :D
Well, good thing not supporting GWBush who is one of this nation's worse presidents. president Obama was an objectively historic president and will be remembered long after we are all gone, and trump will be remembered as a corrupt ignorant bigot who failed. He failed in his response to the Puerto Rican hurricane, failed in his response to Russia paying to kill American soldiers, failed in his response to a pandemic and that failure caused the economy to drop and the unnecessary deaths of 100's of thousands of people.