President Trump

newfie

donald says absentee ballots are “actually very good” while mail-in ballots are “a disaster”. Does this make any sense?

i believe you have to request an absentee ballot? There is no control over a mass mail in ballot process.

coupled with the fact there have been many examples where the mail in process has gotten screwed up and he has a reason to be worried.

I'm surprised dems are not more worried. If I'm a trump supporting post office worker I could simply lose any ballots picked up from a house with a biden sign out front. no one will ever know.

newfie

1596258547533.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lol. I love how most of the left moves to a new conspiracy theory when proven to be liars, but you keep clinging to them.

"Officials said they did not consider the intelligence assessments in 2019 to be particularly urgent, given that Russian meddling in Afghanistan is not a new occurrence. The officials with knowledge of Bolton’s apparent briefing for Trump said it contained no “actionable intelligence,” meaning the intelligence community did not have enough information to form a strategic plan or response."

Box Ox

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
'Nobody likes me,' Trump complains, as even his allies fade

"Lamenting his plunging popularity this week, a self-pitying President Donald Trumpwondered how it all went wrong.
"Nobody likes me," he said, confounded at how his administration's health experts could be receiving accolades while he is accused of ignoring and denying the raging public health crisis.

"It can only be my personality," Trump said, "that's all."

That's one answer.

Snopes:

Did Trump Say ‘Nobody Likes Me’?
Polls about the administration's handling of the coronavirus actually have nothing to do with coronavirus. The pollsters might as well just ask, "do you support President Trump?".

That's the context of President Trump's remarks without the liberal spin and Twitter TDS attached to them, and he is 100% correct.

upschuck

'Nobody likes me,' Trump complains, as even his allies fade

"Lamenting his plunging popularity this week, a self-pitying President Donald Trumpwondered how it all went wrong.
"Nobody likes me," he said, confounded at how his administration's health experts could be receiving accolades while he is accused of ignoring and denying the raging public health crisis.

"It can only be my personality," Trump said, "that's all."

That's one answer.

Snopes:

Did Trump Say ‘Nobody Likes Me’?
Sometimes I think that is what he wants.