President Trump

floridays

Keep giving the ultra-wealthy tax breaks and try your best to curb voting. Your masters thank you.
Keep denying school choice to inner city children, you'll have your indoctrinated slaves voting for democrats forever.

All you know is to repeat lies you have been told.

I haven't heard you offer one original thought.

Your lack of thought serves your party well.

Not being mean, just offering an original thought.

Off the leash

Keep denying school choice to inner city children, you'll have your indoctrinated slaves voting for democrats forever.

Useful idiots

bbsam

Staff member
Don’t Democrats generally have eventual citizenship and the right to vote for former illegals in mind when they say “comprehensive immigration reform?”

If they didn’t they’d probably be just as enthusiastic about bringing Cubans with pretty good asylum cases into the country, no?
Why would that matter? The demographics within the country favor democrats going forward anyway.

Box Ox

Useful idiots
You’re an idiot
Hahahaha idiot

tenor (1).gif

bbsam

Staff member

Nothing in his post was a lie. Republicans pushed through massive tax cuts that did nothing but make the rich far richer (they didn’t reinvest it in their people).

And if voter fraud really is a problem, why not just fix the problem. A free US Government issue voter ID card with all pertinent information encrypted on it. People could be in Florida and vote for county superintendent with the swipe of a card at an ATM device.

The solution to that nonexistent problem is simple but that would mean more voters voting. Something tells me that’s not exactly what republicans are looking for.

vantexan

Nothing in his post was a lie. Republicans pushed through massive tax cuts that did nothing but make the rich far richer (they didn’t reinvest it in their people).

And if voter fraud really is a problem, why not just fix the problem. A free US Government issue voter ID card with all pertinent information encrypted on it. People could be in Florida and vote for county superintendent with the swipe of a card at an ATM device.

The solution to that nonexistent problem is simple but that would mean more voters voting. Something tells me that’s not exactly what republicans are looking for.
So the Texas law expands the amount of time voters have to get to the polls, but does require a government issued photo I.D. Tell me again how that keeps minorities from voting?

Off the leash

So the Texas law expands the amount of time voters have to get to the polls, but does require a government issued photo I.D. Tell me again how that keeps minorities from voting?
The old lie about the rich getting the tax cuts! 😹😹😹😹😹 how predictably stupid and uninformed! Things are soooo much better now!

Off the leash

The old lie about the rich getting the tax cuts! 😹😹😹😹😹 how predictably stupid and uninformed! Things are soooo much better now!
It doesn’t that’s the point! They are so ignorant of the facts it’s absolutely pathetic. Brainwashed by the propaganda!