Presidential Candidates other than Obama

wkmac

IMO, doing something like that would be inappropriate even if it was zer0bama walking onstage. Evidently even Fallon thought it was out of line. If you are going to invite someone to be on your program, at least have a little common courtesy.
you all know how I feel about michelle 0bama and I would feel the same way about her being treated that way. For the record,IMO, Limbaugh was out of line as well.

Not me. I'll begin to show them a small amount of respect when they start doing the same for and towards us. Until then, what I pick out of my nose has more value than any of them so disrespect them all day and that goes double at night!

They are liars all!

Not me. I'll begin to show them a small amount of respect when they start doing the same for and towards us. Until then, what I pick out of my nose has more value than any of them so disrespect them all day and that goes double at night!

They are liars all!
Even Ron Paul?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh, the Irony, It Burns: Obama Campaign Rips Romney For Failure to Release Records

The official public relations journal of the Democrat National Committee (sometimes referred to as The New York Times) offers this hilarious insight into Leftist logic:
A spokesman for President Obama‘s re-election campaign blasted Mr. Romney and questioned whether he had something to hide in his finances.

“Why does Governor Romney feel like he can play by a different set of rules?” said Ben LaBolt, a spokesman for the Obama campaign.
What is it that he doesn’t want the American people to see? Governor Romney, who has favored secrecy over openness time after time, should live up to the same standard of disclosure his father and others set.”
Meanwhile, seven years after Barack Obama burst onto the national political scene, we still await the disclosure of his background records.

1. Occidental College records and transcripts -- Not released
2. Columbia University records and transcripts -- Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper -- 'not available'
4. Harvard University records and transcripts -- Not released
5. Medical records -- Not released
6. Illinois State Senate schedule -- 'not available'
7. Illinois State Senate records -- 'not available'
8. Law practice client list -- Not released
9. Certified Copy of Original Birth certificate -- Not released
10. Harvard Law Review articles published -- None
11. University of Chicago scholarly articles -- None
12. Record of Baptism -- Not released or 'not available'

Of course, there are different standards for legacy media's preferred candidates. Remember how the media unearthed Rick Perry's college transcripts within 48 hours of the announcement of his candidacy?

moreluck

golden ticket member
So if Huntsman was president, he'd ignore Iowa??? Big mistake on his part!!!! He should "strap on" his seat belt....he's in for a rough ride!

“They pick corn in Iowa, they actually pick Presidents here in New Hampshire." (Huntsman)

moreluck

golden ticket member
January 2, 2012 @ 4:40 pm | UNREAL: CBS News Paints Santorum Quote as Racist By Adding In Word “Black”…

One big problem with CBS’ quote: He never said it — they added “black.” He really said, “make people’s lives better by giving them somebody else’s money.” Thanks to HAP for a nice catch

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
January 2, 2012 @ 4:40 pm | UNREAL: CBS News Paints Santorum Quote as Racist By Adding In Word “Black”…

One big problem with CBS’ quote: He never said it — they added “black.” He really said, “make people’s lives better by giving them somebody else’s money.” Thanks to HAP for a nice catch

SANTORUM is a racist and a woman hater. His own words say so. Dont need anything more than his own words. He's so tough on gays, I wouldnt be surprise if he wasnt a pole smoker himself like the rest of the GOP hypocrites.

Peace.

wkmac

I'm not sure if Santorum is even bright enough to be a racist to begin with and that should speak volumes in itself. I did run across his old college picture however.

Animal-House0050.JPEG

There's a current debate if this is Newt or Romney!
Animal-House0050.JPEG

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Isnt it funny how NOT ONE of the current GOP candidates will mention GEORGE W. BUSH's name in this campaign season? The last republican president to hold two consecutive terms and NOT ONE person will eeek out his name. G.W. Bush presidency unmentioned in GOP campaign - Yahoo! News

Why is that? If conservatism is sooooo Great, why not mention BUSH? Why isnt BUSH on the campaign trail, and WHY hasnt bush endorsed anyone?

OH YEAH, he's poison.

I forgot.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Clearly the GOP field has weaknesses as this is the weakest field ever, but we knew that from day one.

One by one, the GOP is self destructing. Eventually, it will reduce itself to Romney, and he will be so beat up, he will look like Rocky in the 15th round after fighting apollo creed. He will give a good fight, but he will lose.

This is how Romney will start as the GOP Nominee!

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Funny that you should post about Romney being the candidate. On July 10th in Current Events under the thread called "Michelle Bachman's Turn At the Stupid Wheel" , post #156, YOU said, " Romney won't win the nomination".

To use your word, "Clearly", you are befuddled!!

Is that flip flopping or just poor political acumen ??