Presidential Candidates other than Obama

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Funny that you should post about Romney being the candidate. On July 10th in Current Events under the thread called "Michelle Bachman's Turn At the Stupid Wheel" , post #156, YOU said, " Romney won't win the nomination".

To use your word, "Clearly", you are befuddled!!

Is that flip flopping or just poor political acumen ??

Well, something we (who actually work for UPS) learn, is that we need to "adjust for changing conditions". Thats what happened moreluck. While I believed that the GOP voters were dumb enough to nominate CAIN, or Bachman, or Newt or even Trump at "that" time, times are different now.

Those of us in the E4 (elite 4) were smart enough to call the action from the jump. We knew those mentioned were idiots and didnt have a chance, but we also knew GOP voters werent smart enough to know the difference.

Now, without any help from the democrats, only Romney, Santorum, Paul, Huntsman and Perry remain. From this diluted field of dummies, Only Romney has the money to buy the nomination. But, as shown in California, just because you are a billionaire , that doesnt mean you have a chance. Look at Meg Whitman.

She got tore up from the floor up and she spent hundreds of millions of dollars compared to Jerry Browns 15 million spent.

Same will happen with the GOP version of Rocky I.

Millions spent, black and blue, tired of saying "amber waves of grain" over and over again and an L next to his name on election day!

BARACK OBAMA 2012. "Get your crying over with now and beat the GOP crowd in Nov."

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I knew you'd have some phoney reason...............you come off as so sure of your political crap and I caught you in one of your "nevers".

It's written by you and documented that you don't know what you are talking about. Your goal is just to step on any GOP figure and cause trouble. You're a catalyst for no good!

moreluck

golden ticket member
In regards to your E-4 !! Check out Post #76 in the Iowa Caucus thread where your gofer, Klein, says "Romney Won't Win".

Elite, my ass!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
We all say Romney wont win, so do the current polls.

We are still in line with our predictions. The only difference is that "we" in the E4 know the GOP is just dumb enough to nominate Rick Santorum.

We are waiting for that to happen so we can laugh for months on end on this board! ( at your expense!)

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We all say Romney wont win, so do the current polls.

We are still in line with our predictions. The only difference is that "we" in the E4 know the GOP is just dumb enough to nominate Rick Santorum.

We are waiting for that to happen so we can laugh for months on end on this board! ( at your expense!)

Peace.
You're on record again and I'll bring it to life again at the right time.

804brown

Its so amusing to watch all the repubs out there running for president. You had cain who was a lobbyist for the restaurant business; the newt who was a lobbyist for Big PHARMA as well as Freddie mac; santurum was a lobbyist and corporate board member of several huge health care companies; huntsman was a ceo of a global chemical corporation; and of course there is romney like gordon gekko from wall st , a former ceo of bain capital that bought and sold companies , layed off workers and benefitted from all the pain. Today's GOP: Group of Plutocrats!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This just doesn't support what you are crowing about !!!

Boy oh boy, I dont know if youre just clueless or so tunnel visioned you cant make out fact from fiction.

This is the latest RCP average for a head to head matchup between Obama and Romney. Funny, it doesnt match what you posted as the latest poll for a head to head matchup.

As I said before, the match up between the two will be close, but OBAMA will prevail. The more the republicans beat up on Romney, the weaker he will be in a national race.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I've watched the MSM and the E4 make total joke about the GOP candidates.............................I listened to Jack Welch this morning a little, comparing these GOP candidates to the Dem. candidates for '08.

He had praise for Romney and the business sense and talked about Salt Lake and the olympics......very skilled in business experience. Think about all the things to be offered by these candidates.

Now, think of Obama in '08....a community organizer who didn't have a "real" job, lawyer.. Also a hippie lawyer lady never made a house payment til she was an old lady. An ambulance chaser, skirt chasing lawyer....

What were the fine qualities these folks had to offer? Hardly anything compared to the GOP candidate today....yet, I don't remember the Dems. complaining about them in '08.

I'll try and find the Welch interview and post it. Something to think about.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Here's some of Welch's interview on CNBC this morning....this is how it was sent to me...no link, no clip.
"Let's talk about the terrible candidates the republicans have. you can read this all the time, some of your columnist friends call them fools, et cetera.

Let's go back to -- no, let's go back to the last election. Dennis Kucinich, john Edwards, Hillary Clinton, second term senator, and barrack Obama, two years in it. those were the candidates on the stage.

Compare them now to the speaker of the house, former speaker of the house, a governor, we talked about the credentials he has, a governor from Texas and a governor from Utah, two-term governor with an ambassadorship.

I'd put their IQ's head to head against the team that was there before, so this is just media bias when they talk about the republican fools of this debate. MSNBC runs that all the time over and over again. whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. sorry. sh, sh, sh. joe, are you defending MSNBC ink? yes. sorry. i have to. it's the one thing i have to do. i do. we're all family. but you've all heard the comments about the candidates. Think of Dennis Kucinich, john Edwards, that roster didn't, doesn't blow your head off.

But you think the business credentials in particular that Mitt Romney has are something that he should be running -- the leadership credentials, the leadership of the Olympics. this isn't a manager. in is a leader. he built the quality of the Bain team is first rate. i mean we work with them all the time. we see them there, the smartest, best teams out there. I'm not going to mention any names but at MSNBC one particular host. i shouldn't have said MSNBC, sorry."

moreluck

golden ticket member
Of course that means hiring a health care provider and if you not satisfied with the service, Fire them. I would like that too!!

bbsam

Staff member
Of course that means hiring a health care provider and if you not satisfied with the service, Fire them. I would like that too!!
He liked doing it for Bain also. This is why government is not meant to be run like a business. Why is that so hard to understand?

bbsam

Staff member
He liked doing it for Bain also. This is why government is not meant to be run like a business. Why is that so hard to understand?
Let's say he didn't likee it at Bain. Let's say he did it to make to make the company profitable. Tough choices. So as president, what tough choices will he make and who's going to pay for them?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Let's say he didn't likee it at Bain. Let's say he did it to make to make the company profitable. Tough choices. So as president, what tough choices will he make and who's going to pay for them?

Someone is finally going to have to cut real spending....not just future scheduled spending....That would be a tough choice. He could roll back the unemployment benefits from 99 weeks to 52 weeks (still to long!) Make it 26 weeks. tuff like that.