Presidential Candidates other than Obama

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You are way behind....announced it awhile back. No matter who the GOP candidate is, I'll be voting for that person.

Thus , the lily pad hopper syndrome, or as has been called in the media, FLAVOR OF THE MONTH.

Being this way completely neutralizes her earlier TEA PARTY claims. If she and the other C9ers (with the exception of brett and tooner) are willing to "settle" for whomever the GOP puts up even if its a liberal moderate republican, then the TEA PARTY was a waste of time.

Moreuluck would vote for DAVID DUKE if he won the nomination.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You have been for the same candidate for years......as have I.

Maybe you'll get a second candidate.....Hillary's been letting her hair grow out for some reason.

wkmac

You have been for the same candidate for years......as have I.

Maybe you'll get a second candidate.....Hillary's been letting her hair grow out for some reason.

Looking at what has happened to this country, seems you both wasted your vote.

As if defunding planned parenthood will end the organization.

Another phoney scam to suck in the drones.

Peace.
The defunding has nothing to do with ending the organization, think that way is very narrow thinking on your part. Fact is, some of the things Planned Parenthood used to do are very good programs. I say "used to do" because I no longer keep up with the full scope of the org. The idea of no funding them is to stop tax dollars from providing abortions.