Presidential Candidates other than Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm not responding to TOS.....I am however, pointing out that I did not say One nation etc. was in the constitution. I don't like having words assigned to me that I didn't write. I'm not going to deal with lying statements and untruths. :grrr:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm not responding to TOS.....I am however, pointing out that I did not say One nation etc. was in the constitution. I don't like having words assigned to me that I didn't write. I'm not going to deal with lying statements and untruths. :grrr:

YOU POSTED: "One nation under God and in God we trust implies to me that God didn't abandon"

Both of these terms have nothing to do with GOD or the constitution. GOD did not mandate these terms, MAN did, and that a political party not discipiles or holy men. Just men with a religious political agenda intended to force the country into ONE religion.

FAIL.

Peace.

klein

Für Meno :)
Got to love this new Twitter site : (hehee) :)

images
images

YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT. Kudos for the research.. now understand that , that means that washington, as a DEIST, did not believe in christianity. In that, meaning, no moses, no water into wine, no stopping the earths rotation, no parting of the seas and all the other nonsensical stories of the bible.

As I said, to lump in george washington with some christian belief that Tim Tebow has, is not correct.

Peace
You are correct, but what difference can it possible make to anyone

klein

Für Meno :)

Because he's an idiot just like them !
It's a shame put on to all Americans. That picture or video made world-wide news and was in every channel and paper in the world.
It's bad enough Americans aren't very welcome around the world, now even less !

And why you defend this Moreluck, I don't know. I thought you had better taste than most people.
I find it sickning and outrageous, and so did Canadians and the rest of the world.

I feel sorry for those Americans abroad right now, trying to enjoy a vacation, and now even being worse treated then before.
If you don't believe me, go to Europe or some other sopt overseas on day.
Then go to a restaurant or bar being yourself (Americans) one day, and the next day go to another pub and wear a Canadian TShirt and pretend to be Canadian.
The service level will go from 0-100.

This lastest shame the US Army has just done, will take another few years for some to forget. Esspecially to those people and Nations that already don't care for Americans.

I hope Hilary and Obama can make it somehow go away, or atleast do some damn good damage control.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If this enemy took canadian's bodies and dragged them all over and dismembered them and hung the parts around town for all to see..........................you wouldn't think it was so bad they got pissed on dead. That's what they did to Americans, so piss on them.

Yes, they deserve military discipline, but I can see why they did it. If it was me, I would've put a pork rind in their mouth and buried them with dogs.

I heard from 2 ex-Marines today, both saying they understand why they did it. It's along the same lines as adreniline after a police chase and sometimes cops punch a perp......it's hard to turn off.

moreluck

golden ticket member
'I hope Hilary and Obama can make it somehow go away, or atleast do some damn good damage control.' KLEIN)

Oh please, Hillary apologizing was pathetic......... It's war, :censored2: happens.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't really care what a bunch of folks in other countries care about me. I don't plan on ever going so to hell with them! And if somebody does hate Americans, then why in the hell would we go there? You must think we are stupid!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I don't really care what a bunch of folks in other countries care about me. I don't plan on ever going so to hell with them! And if somebody does hate Americans, then why in the hell would we go there? You must think we are stupid!!

Fortunately for our travel industry, there are many people, unlike yourself, who know that there is much to see and experience beyond our borders. I enjoyed the year I spent in Sicily and saw a part of the world I had never seen before. My daughter spent a month touring Europe and absolutely loved it. Incidents such as this makes it very hard for Americans to travel abroad.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Fortunately for our travel industry, there are many people, unlike yourself, who know that there is much to see and experience beyond our borders. I enjoyed the year I spent in Sicily and saw a part of the world I had never seen before. My daughter spent a month touring Europe and absolutely loved it. Incidents such as this makes it very hard for Americans to travel abroad.
What about the scum that did the Blackhawk business? How's their travelling affected?