presidential inauguration 2009 ????

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
But O has said he wants to close Gitmo.
:wink2:
And good riddance. But we'll still have http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADX_Florence.

Obama's ride:
article-1109082-02FD57B3000005DC-983_468x310_popup.jpg
article-1109082-02FD57B3000005DC-983_468x310_popup.jpg

tieguy

Banned
But O has said he wants to close Gitmo.

:wink2:

O should have gone down there and met some of those characters before he made that statement.

How about this O if you feel one hundred percent comfortable talking to some of those prisoners alone in the same room with no shackles then you're right we should close this place down.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
O should have gone down there and met some of those characters before he made that statement.

How about this O if you feel one hundred percent comfortable talking to some of those prisoners alone in the same room with no shackles then you're right we should close this place down.
Maybe he should go down there and do just that before he decides to close Gitmo. Talk the talk, walk the walk. LOL:wink2:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

How about we abide by our constitution and give them a fair trial? I dont have a problem with locking up terrorists...I do have a problem with locking people up who have never been convicted of a crime, haven't been charged with one, and havent even had the opportunity to see a lawyer.

How about we abide by our constitution and give them a fair trial? I dont have a problem with locking up terrorists...I do have a problem with locking people up who have never been convicted of a crime, haven't been charged with one, and havent even had the opportunity to see a lawyer.

Send them all to Oregon and let the trials begin.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

So what do you want to do with those chinese muslims currently being held ? There is a little problem ; our government wishes to set them free, but if they are returned to China they will be killed, and no other country will take them in . Should we let them loose in our country ?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
So what do you want to do with those chinese muslims currently being held ? There is a little problem ; our government wishes to set them free, but if they are returned to China they will be killed, and no other country will take them in . Should we let them loose in our country ?

If we captured them, and have determined that they are not terrorists and not guilty of any crime, then we have to set them free. Or should we simlply imprison them in Cuba for the rest of their lives for no reason?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
If we captured them, and have determined that they are not terrorists and not guilty of any crime, then we have to set them free. Or should we simlply imprison them in Cuba for the rest of their lives for no reason?

Aren't all the people in Cuba imprisoned, anyways? Oh, sorry, that's my father-in-law speaking again. Guess that will be the topic of another thread, when O starts talking to those regimes Hillary wouldn't have spoken with.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

That is the problem; all nationals are returned to their own country unless a death sentence is pending back there. The government wants to free these chinese muslims , but to where ? Its a classic case of a man without a country. If we close Gitmo and no other country will take these people in, then we will have to keep them ourselves, but where ?
Do you have a spare bedroom ?

tieguy

Banned

constitutional rights should be provided to americans not those that wish to kill americans.