Pretty clear at this point UPS is going to let this strike happen

Over70irregs

We have to push hard for what we want. We are going to be highly sought out fellas.
(In 2022, the Artificial Intelligence (AI) market was valued at $40 billion. By 2032, it is expected to be a $1.3 trillion market, according to Bloomberg. AI is expected to increase global GDP by 7%.)

✅IMHO-We are down to the right. No lowball settlement contract. Upside $ is heading our way. I personally believe management algorithms know this. We are the unions GoldMine. They need to shoot high….
1689800246768.png

Arizax2

I didn't know some of this, but the "transformations aka re-organization" process started rolling under David Abney.
You are correct. It started with Abney. It didn't actually happen until he retired. It was a 5 year plan. It first started with rolling out the plan of stripping the pension away from mangment. When Carol took over she let the plan play out. It was a rough few years when HR, payroll, BD got cut but it ended up working out in the long run. I'm sure the company saved a ton of money when they cut them out and ended up hiring new people afterwards at the starting rate. It's stable now as each function has a clear role at this point.