Pretty clear at this point UPS is going to let this strike happen

ManInBrown

Hope I’m wrong but I don’t think so. Losing business every day to competitors, if they weren’t willing to let it happen they would’ve came back to the table. IMO O’Brien overplayed his hand. I feel bad for anyone with less than 5 years company time. See everyone out on the picket line.

Whatthewhat

I agree.. the company wants to be “better not bigger” they will allow the strike to happen and then hand pick the most profitable volume and dump the trash. Bad part is more lay offs will result from it.

Trash Panda

Oh boy…. How about some patience? When i was with the steel workers in 2010 they came through last min with an agreement. We were all ready to shut down the equipment and walk. Since i left in 2014 the factory has changed names twice.

Trucker Clock

Oh boy…. How about some patience? When i was with the steel workers in 2010 they came through last min with an agreement. We were all ready to shut down the equipment and walk. Since i left in 2014 the factory has changed names twice.

Patience?

We’ve already had 10% of our employees laid off. Lost 25% of our volume, some of which will never come back. Meaning some of these laid off employees will not be back.

The stock is not dropping yet, so Carol doesn’t care about the lost jobs and volume.

I guess SOB doesn’t care either or they would not wait for this mythical TA to supposedly come on July 31.

You would think he would try to come to a deal now to stop the hemorrhaging of jobs and volume.

PT Car Washer

Patience?

We’ve already had 10% of our employees laid off. Lost 25% of our volume, some of which will never come back. Meaning some of these laid off employees will not be back.

The stock is not dropping yet, so Carol doesn’t care about the lost jobs and volume.

I guess SOB doesn’t care either or they would not wait for this mythical TA to supposedly come on July 31.

You would think he would try to come to a deal now to stop the hemorrhaging of jobs and volume.
We don't have any delivery drives laid of and are working PT and FT air drivers most days delivering ground volume.

Trucker Clock

What is a Palatine?

Ask @hondo.

IMG_8184.jpeg