Prime Day

Zowert

So... Is it going to be worse tomorrow? Had a 288 piece load, 95% residential, 231 stops. I’m guessing next week I’ll have to pick up 5-10% of the crap I just delivered.

Aside from Amazon I delivered thousands of rounds of .223 ammunition to some dude in an apartment. Couldn’t driver release it, left an info notice. An hour later I get a message on my DIAD; customer requests to re-attempt ASAP! Okay.. Swing back there and dude meets me at my truck. Needless to say, that guy really wanted his ammo.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
So... Is it going to be worse tomorrow? Had a 288 piece load, 95% residential, 231 stops. I’m guessing next week I’ll have to pick up 5-10% of the crap I just delivered.

Aside from Amazon I delivered thousands of rounds of .223 ammunition to some dude in an apartment. Couldn’t driver release it, left an info notice. An hour later I get a message on my DIAD; customer requests to re-attempt ASAP! Okay.. Swing back there and dude meets me at my truck. Needless to say, that guy really wanted his ammo.
@Turdferguson

WTFm8

161 stop 385 piece. "55" miles. 179 w/pickups which was another ~100 packages.

Turned into 70 miles and 11.5hrs because of running air/international back.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Weak. Just got off 297 stops 435 pieces 120miles
I'm not impressed. I'm faster than a hooker in a whorehouse throwing down 350 stops and 200 miles. Today, just to show some of these knuckle-dragging mouth breathers how to be a beast, I trew down 29 stops and 518 miles. 74 packages!

booyah!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm not impressed. I'm faster than a hooker in a whorehouse throwing down 350 stops and 200 miles. Today, just to show some of these knuckle-dragging mouth breathers how to be a beast, I trew down 29 stops and 518 miles. 74 packages!

booyah!
518 miles wtf did you do drive to Idaho then deliver?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic

Maybe he will be kind enough to shoot and kill every customer in your loop.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Every day is a random grab-bag of possibilities. 1300 pieces today on my set, the OCD dispatcher reduces the loads slightly to reduce ota, late air. But then reverts back to these crazy loads the next day.

320 pieces / 220 stops was the big winner today. followed by 2 cars with about 270/180 each. The easy one got 410/150.