Prime Now= Theat to our industry

clean hairy

In a previous post he stated he uses the Post Office since it costs less ($6?) and that his Customers would not pay the $15 UPS charges.
But THEN, he charges them close to $15 for shipping which is what UPS would charge in the first place.
And, before he says Ebay does not offer UPS as a shipping option, get their shipping info, go to the UPS Website, and print off a label, then drop it off at Customer Counter.

Loyal Teamster

In a previous post he stated he uses the Post Office since it costs less ($6?) and that his Customers would not pay the $15 UPS charges.
But THEN, he charges them close to $15 for shipping which is what UPS would charge in the first place.
And, before he says Ebay does not offer UPS as a shipping option, get their shipping info, go to the UPS Website, and print off a label, then drop it off at Customer Counter.
I make profit off shipping. If UPS charges $15-20, I'd charge my customers $25-$30ish which is unreasonable.

Loyal Teamster

More than likely nobody does. His story doesn't add up. Other than being trollish.
I charge $13.45, people have to pay what I say , I'm the only person selling it.

Attachments

• IMG_20160517_070743.png
    IMG_20160517_070743.png
    108.2 KB · Views: 96

MrBrown

Hey guys, I've been using Amazon Prime Now(San Diego) for th last few weeks and it's Amazing. I order groceries or other items online and get it delivered within a couple hours. My coworkers are saying this is the Beginning of the End for us in logistics as Amazon will eventually take over the logistics industry.
Should we be concerned?

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

We Love Logistics
Of course you should be concerned. Amazon is the proverbial devil (on many levels), and if you use them as a upser or even a normal person you should be publicly flogged. Amazon could be one of the factors for the downfall of ups and this nation as a whole for many reasons (new fleet of delivery vehicles, destroying mom and pop businesses and or environmental factors). :censored2: amazon. Your union brothers and sisters necks have already hit the chopping block. :censored2: amazon. Ban me idc, horrible company, especially if youre employed by ups even more if its by them. Although I wrap their packages up in the rain, I will never ring the bell for them. Every package you deliver for them drives one more nail in the future of a good paying job.

MrBrown

Tried Pasting A Pic Of jeff Bezos, Couldn't Get It To work. Prolly some restriction on my amazon infected phone. Google him. While you wonder where the funds for your daughters braces are gonna come from he's thinking... what ever billionaires think of. But keep ordering

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I sell them @ $99.95, my last customer purchased 3 different ones.
Stop hating on me TROLL
That's cute. I don't have 3 separate accounts on here and start stupid nonsense threads like "can I wear a bulletproof vest" type BS.

But hey keep being the example of the need for birth control among those on the shallow end of the gene pool.