Prime Now= Theat to our industry

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
That's how I feel when Shipping via UPS, li they're ":censored2: me on shipping"
You charge your buyers almost 300% on shipping anyway. They'd be paying the same if not less if they were actually just paying for their shipping.

A company has to make a profit somehow if they're going to deliver UGGS to someone living so far on top of a mountain the county's rural electric grid won't even service them.

You charge your buyers almost 300% on shipping anyway. They'd be paying the same if not less if they were actually just paying for their shipping.

A company has to make a profit somehow if they're going to deliver UGGS to someone living so far on top of a mountain the county's rural electric grid won't even service them.
We have to service every address, the post office doesn't.

rod

Retired 22 years
I have bought from ebay 1 time, was a disaster, never again.

I had good luck on Ebay back when I used it a lot although one time I did have to pay 10 bucks shipping on a part that could have been sent for a 49 cent stamp. They told me they only ship UPS and 10 bucks is the minimum charge they have. If I really didn't need the part I would have told them to go friend themselves. Ebay has gotten to the point where just about every seller pads his pockets with extra shipping and handling charges.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
100 pages of 8 x 11.5 in. Under half a pound. I ship it with a Legal Size Envelope because it looks more professional. $5.75 nationwide 2/3day shipping USPS(u USPS(up to70 lb) .

And yes I charge my customers $13.45 to profit from shipping everybody in the industry does this.

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

We Love Logistics

Why such an odd size paper?

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I just answered my door and my girlfriend ordered groceries through Amazon...I had no idea she had done it..doorbell rings I answer it to some thug with sagging pants who greeted me by saying "what's up big :censored2:" i was half pissed half laughing

Box Ox

I live a surrounding city of you, won't say which but yes there is one, down towards Raleigh/Durham I believe, correct?

Yes, at least the Prime Now center. Right down the road from the Raleigh hub. Serves the entire surrounding area. And they bought billboard space right outside the hub advertising Prime Now.

HardknocksUPSer

Yes, at least the Prime Now center. Right down the road from the Raleigh hub. Serves the entire surrounding area. And they bought billboard space right outside the hub advertising Prime Now.
Wow that's crazy. Have a friend that goes to school close to chapel hill/ Raleigh and said he's seen some of the advertising of Amazon there as well.