Prime Now= Theat to our industry

I realize amazon has a lot of cash and it's a different era from 15 years ago. But Home grocer and mylacky couldn't survive.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Yeah, everyone in the industry does it.
Untitled.png

C'mon. Surely no one's stupid enough to pay almost $14 in shipping for a manual than fits an an 8.5x11 envelope.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I just ordered some nerf bars for my new quad on sunday, i had 2 options for free shipping. option a: ups, get it by wednesday.

option b: usps, get it by tuesday-thursday the following week lol.

I've ordered tons of stuff while I've been on vacation and so has my wife. out of the 15 deliveries we've had 12 of them were ups. 2 fdx ground and 1 usps. I think only a couple of the items I've ordered gave me an option of shipping method. I always pick ups because it's always been the fastest and it's always just a few bucks more than the usps. we are fine.

Last edited:

Loyal Teamster

C'mon. Surely no one's stupid enough to pay almost $14 in shipping for a manual than fits an an 8.5x11 envelope.[/QUOTE said:
They pay whatever price I want them to pay, I'm the only one selling the manuals in the United States. So if they need it, they have no other option.
Also,$14 is still cheaper than, shipping with UPS.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
They pay whatever price I want them to pay, I'm the only one selling the manuals in the United States. So if they need it, they have no other option. Also,$14 is still cheaper than, shipping with UPS.
Then I have to ask. What could you possibly have a proprietorship on that makes your manuals in particular so desperately sought after by their buyers?