Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Liz, because Bernie and Joe both both die within the next 8 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tulsi, because I'm stoopid

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

It will be fine

A president has the right to surround himself with people he knows and trusts. Kushner had a successful career on Wall Street so he's not just a product of nepotism. Biden on the other hand is a screw up that dad set up for life. Can argue all day whether that matters but what does matter is voter perception and certainly the Republicans are going to make sure that everyone knows about it.
Jared Kushner sells stake in firm that benefited from Trump tax breaks

Here’s Jared making at least $20 million from the policy he advocated from his position of power in the government.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. This big political wheel that spins, it creates division. I try to keep that at a distance as muchh as I can. As much as I couldn't stand Obama, my life isn't any different now than it was then. It only affects one if they choose it. Still. I am for America and the American Dream. Obama tried to take that away. "You didn't build that" was the worse thing that ever came out of his mouth. Why we would want to sell out or move jobs overseas or let illegals in here sight unseen is beyond me. I don't mind immigrants here. We ALL came from immigrants but our ancestors did it the right way. Paying people pennies on the dollar overseas for jobs that were once here paying twenty+ an hour is a slap in tje face. In this day in time, a vote for for a Democrat will get you just that. Craftsman has came back to the US, for one example. Made in Texas now. Now who doesn't like a good Craftsman tool? This is just one example. TRUMP 2020!
No companies moved jobs overseas until Obama. You funny.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Yeah, Trump bowing to have a gift bestowed upon him is the same as the most powerful man in the world sucking up to minor leaders.
5c791d0826289851f715a105.jpeg

vantexan

It’s why ethical officials divest from companies before they shape public policy that directly impacts those companies. This is open brazen corruption, but you’re fine with it.
They shaped public policy that affected all companies. It was what companies wanted. If he sold stock did he just do it? Was he not hammered like everyone else recently? Maybe he's getting out before losing more. Tell me how it is that Harry Reid made millions in real estate while Speaker? Hastert too. Maxine Waters lives in a mansion in Bel Air. Nancy Pelosi made sure American Samoa's very low minimum wage didn't go up. Her husband has a large stake in StarKist tuna which has canneries there. The Clintons got rich while she was Secretary of State. The list is endless. Yet you want to attack a guy who came into the administration already wealthy. And attack his expertise when you have no clue as to how competent he is.

It will be fine

They shaped public policy that affected all companies. It was what companies wanted. If he sold stock did he just do it? Was he not hammered like everyone else recently? Maybe he's getting out before losing more. Tell me how it is that Harry Reid made millions in real estate while Speaker? Hastert too. Maxine Waters lives in a mansion in Bel Air. Nancy Pelosi made sure American Samoa's very low minimum wage didn't go up. Her husband has a large stake in StarKist tuna which has canneries there. The Clintons got rich while she was Secretary of State. The list is endless. Yet you want to attack a guy who came into the administration already wealthy. And attack his expertise when you have no clue as to how competent he is.
The headline is a link to an article that would answer your questions. Jared pushed for a policy that would directly impact his stake in a company that he then sold for 5 to 10 times the value of his initial investment. He used his position to enrich himself. Why do you think that’s ok?

bacha29

Who was sucking up? He was trying to get the guy to make some concessions. More than Obama ever did.
And how did that work out? He set off another barrage just the other day. Don't you get it? Kim Jung Un never had any intention of doing anything the West wanted. All he wanted to do was to get to the major league of global political leaders.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Kim Jung Un was disappointed by Trump.
Unlike every president before him, Trump didn't give the kid any cash to stay quiet.
How can he continue his lavish lifestyle without a steady pay check from the West ?

bacha29

First we have to find out who the VP will be ?
Another hack and you win.
However a strong VP pick could be a game changer.
Right now it would appear that Klobuchar is the favorite. However if a governor distinguishes himself or herself with their performance in the midst of the Covid 19 virus making them the "hot" politician then someone like that could emerge

Whatever the case it must have the Republicans worried. In addition to growing pressure to dump Pence in favor Nikki Haley after the matter quieted down for a few months Ron Johnson is back on the Hunter investigation again. Not to mention getting a federal judge to depose Hillary Clinton and the Trump SCOTUS conveniently delaying a decision on the overturning of the ACA until after the election.